Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga does NOT care anymore, I do.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Jenina
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah, many people are doing that everyday and just because it's gaga she's more valuable than the others, she's a popstar, not the president

tumblr_n2nyorfHbf1rsxqqio1_250.gif

Lol so much for the title of the thread then kii :poot:  

cool

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
Just now, Doot said:

She'd make a better president than the current one, so we can all be wishful thinkers.

even Kim K would be a better president than Trump :emma:

1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

actually the original meaning of the "Stan" thing is that.........

and no , that's not "fine".

Some people seem to forget the fact that the original "stan" locked his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk and then drove off a bridge.

Tom Nook
8 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Lol ok Ryan I don't see how researching Gaga, researching Gaga's fans and caring about her future is selfish but anyway...:ladyhaha:

I think you are taking their viewpoint out of context :awkney: its one thing for someone to care about you it’s another for someone to have a meltdown because they “care” so much over the wants and needs that they are disguising as Gaga’s when in reality it’s what they want. It’s called an unhealthy obsession. :excuseu:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Kimblue
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah, many people are doing that everyday and just because it's gaga she's more valuable than the others, she's a popstar, not the president

And so many people are into fashion and post selfies everyday. So basic when Gaga does that, right? 

Ronk
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Gaga does not put herself above others.  If you paid attention to her words and actions over the years you would realize that helping even one person is the most important thing to her.

I live outside the space time continuum.

HairBow
4 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

It technically is and it’s not even close. :selena:  It just isn’t in stan culture.

Whether a social media platform is relevant in "stan culture" or not, I still view social media, as a whole, as just a big bunch of very negative noise these days.

For me, in a personal sense, Facebook has been the epicenter of that toxicity (which I why I used that platform as an example). A bunch of 30 year-olds and their (Baby Boomer) parents posting a bunch of crap that makes them come across as whiny 12 year-olds ... It isn't a pleasant thing to look through (especially when it's people you know personally).

I imagine that it's a chore and it's aggravating to look through social media as a famous person like Gaga.  If some nobody like me needs to filter out that noise, then I can only imagine how Gaga feels about that as well.

Glamourpuss

She's not well. While it would be nice for her to acknowledge it and do something special, she's struggling with fibromyalgia right now and probably doesn't feel like celebrating the career she's trying to take a break from. She could still be feeling bad about the tour she had to finish early. It does seem she's been able to enjoy herself by going out and celebrating her friend's birthday but she has been quiet recently for a reason and we should respect that. 

Kimblue
1 minute ago, HairBow said:

Whether a social media platform is relevant in "stan culture" or not, I still view social media, as a whole, as just a big bunch of very negative noise these days.

For me, in a personal sense, Facebook has been the epicenter of that toxicity (which I why I used that platform as an example). A bunch of 30 year-olds and their (Baby Boomer) parents posting a bunch of crap that makes them come across as whiny 12 year-olds ... It isn't a pleasant thing to look through (especially when it's people you know personally).

I imagine that it's a chore and it's aggravating to look through social media as a famous person like Gaga.  If some nobody like me needs to filter out that noise, then I can only imagine how Gaga feels about that as well.

Especially the responses to her tweets. I wish she wouldn’t read them.

4 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

even Kim K would be a better president than Trump :emma:

You take that back! :grr:

1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

Especially the responses to her tweets. I wish she wouldn’t read them.

Its just like my mom. 

She will call me on the phone and tell me how she gets into arguments with people in the comment section on Facebook, whenever Gaga posts something. She gets upset because people are nasty and call her names.

It's toxic. Some people shouldn't have access to the internet, I swear. 

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

You take that back! :grr:

i hit a nerve lol :derpga:

wiJcKfa.gif

DutchHooker

@Doot @ryanripley @KyliesChild

I'm going to bed right now, it's been 4 am in the Netherlands right now, so I'll take some rest, before I get a proper meltdown.

Enjoy the tea! :reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived