Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga does NOT care anymore, I do.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
6 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, well, well, the topic police has arrived :reductive:

well, well, well, maybe if you did something other than complain about a popstar on a forum then there wouldn't be a need for people clocking your ass. 

gd4nxJp.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Look, what y'all also say is that she has enough money to do what she wants? How do you think she got that money in the first place? us, the people sho buy her music and go to her tour, the least what she could do is interract with us for that hunderd of millions we spent to her.

You're basically saying that we own her like a piece of property and because we paid for her she should tweet us more. :wtf:

⚯͛

3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

No, is it a requirement to have fybro to talk about fybro?

Okay, first of, its fibro. It's not FYBRO.

Second of all, unless you HAVE fibro, then your opinion regarding what it FEELS like means NOTHING.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Look, what y'all also say is that she has enough money to do what she wants? How do you think she got that money in the first place? us, the people sho buy her music and go to her tour, the least what she could do is interract with us for that hunderd of millions we spent to her.

i-... are you serious? she's only been in recovery for 2 months...

of all the stuff and projects she's given us the past 2 years and you're mad cus she hasn't tweeted enough these past weeks

i can't, someone make me log off before i get banned

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

4 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

she promised to be there for us

She didn't push you from her uterus, she is not your parent. 

She isn't your therapist.

She isn't your girlfriend.

You are acting like some creepy, obsessed stalker.

KyliesChild
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

You're basically saying that we own her like a piece of property and because we paid for her she should tweet us more. :wtf:

This type of mentality is so unhealthy. :saladga: The fact that she's changed our lives in one way or another and yet some fans treat her like a piece of garbage is so sad 

DutchHooker
3 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

The fact that she's been advocating for sexual assault, marching for stricter gun laws, enduring a tiring world tour even if she was suffering through chronic pain, donating to several charities (and creating a charity of her own) that funds for mental illness and more is an indication that she will "always be there". Actions speak louder than a random selfie or tweet. 

Idc about her fixing world problems, I became a fan because of her music, not because of her political statements or actions.. she's not the president though.. just a popstar. She has impact, definitely, but that's not what I care about.. the only thing I care about when she does some public appearance is her fashion.. :trollga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

GypsyBabe
Just now, KyliesChild said:

This type of mentality is so unhealthy. :saladga: The fact that she's changed our lives in one way or another and yet some fans treat her like a piece of garbage is so sad 

It's really upsetting. She's a very kind and talented woman and I am so proud to be a fan of hers. I don't understand how people can be so goddamn negative about the fact that she isn't posting selfies every two seconds or doing trivial things like that. She just marched for gun rights last week. She does the things that matter. 

⚯͛

6 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Your asses sure didn't buy and stream her for Joanne, now did ya? :trollga:

And considering I have seen her live, most likely more times than 90% of this website, shes got my coins and I say SHE CAN REST. 

5 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

well, well, well, maybe if you did something other than complain about a popstar on a forum then there wouldn't be a need for people clocking your ass. 

gd4nxJp.gif

I love you.

Evan Peters

gaga isn't even the person using her twitter 90% of the time, so really, you're just complaining about her assistant/bobby having more important things to do than open up a dying social media app.

gd4nxJp.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

She didn't push you from her uterus, she is not your parent. 

She isn't your therapist.

She isn't your girlfriend.

You are acting like some creepy, obsessed stalker.

4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Yeah.. right :saladga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

GypsyBabe

Idc about her fixing world problems, I became a fan because of her music, not because of her political statements or actions.. she's not the president though.. just a popstar. She has impact, definitely, but that's not what I care about.. the only thing I care about when she does some public appearance is her fashion.. :trollga:

How very vapid of you. Perhaps you need to go be a fan of a model instead. 

⚯͛

Yeah.. right :saladga:

Point me to where she says she will be POSTING, if you want to get technical.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived