💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga does NOT care anymore, I do.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Dear fellow monsters,

Do you really think gaga still cares about her career and her achievements??

I don't think so..

I'll predict what will happen on the 10 year anniversary just as the other 'date-achievements':
- She'll tweet: "I love you, it was a good ride, we've come so far"
- She'll retweet popcrave
- She'll retweet gagamonster96
- She will post something on instagram (which would be a present, because she posts almost nothing on IG lately)
- She will answer to a random fan with "I love you"
- She will like some tweets from Jake Mellor, Monster Reactions, AmenARTPOP and GagaDaily twitter.

tenor.gif?itemid=5385105

What she posted on facebook right now, is probably posted by her team..
I'm getting the vibe of her and her tweets that it doesn't seem she cares at all..

The time of Gaga that came to twitter that she was interacting with us all is over!

Everyday, when I wake up:

1. Check twitter of ladygaga - nothing or perhaps one tweet/like/retweet of the same old accounts with a throwback :saladga:
2. Check twitter of gagamonster96 - some reminder or fashion bla die bla:saladga:
3. Check IG ladygaga - nothing, one selfie in two months or perhaps some rocks or random paintings..:saladga:
4. Check IG iamdjws, for the LG6 tea - probably has a meltdown right now or another 'episode'..:saladga:
5. Check twitter djws, for the LG6 tea - meltdown x2:saladga:
6. Search 'lady gaga' on twitter - some reminders, fan edits or fashion, throwbacks, all boring.:saladga:
7. Search 'LG6' on twitter - Just april fools of LG6 and frankensteined right now.:saladga:
8. Search on 666popart, gagawhoami and MusicTruthtell to laugh about fake tea of LG6:saladga:
9. Look for almost real tea at PopNewsFacts and Tea4TheStans:saladga:
10. Search for 'Gaga Dates' on google.:saladga:

11. And finally: GagDaily, the website where nobody has anything to say anymore, so we make topic about Just Dance days way before the actual anniversary :saladga:

Everone is posting tweets and stuff about the 10 anniversary, predicting what we'll get, hoping we'll get something on April 6 or April 20 (from gaga dates), while the highest chances are what I said in the beginning of this topic or another cover, or of course another Million Reasons version, for example a Mirrion Rizzons (donatella andrelli remix) :derpga:

I hope we will get something good, because it is disrespecting for the legend almighty mother G.O.A.T. herself if she hasn't anything planned for the anniversary, 10 years ago, a LEGEND was born and we have to celebrate it and I think she should acknowledge it or perhaps release a anniversary song or something, I just need something and not just a simple tweet.

Let's pray monsters! :pray:

"Our mother G.O.A.T. in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your queendom come,
Your will be done,
on earth as it is in Venus.
Give us this day our daily tea,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from Joanne."

:icega::queenga::sis::staymad:

Let's hope for the best!

Greetings and best wishes,

Dutch-Hooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaahkhaaaaaaaah :firega:

tumblr_lqjmx6qDPa1qgbjguo1_500.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i think it's time to log off and step outside

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

She's said many times how hard the creative process is for her. Add to that a constant and excruciating pain and millions of people having the highest expectations. If it wasn't for Christian and her family I don't know if she would even go out to grab a coffee :poot:

Chromatislaps

she dragged the chainsmokers after PI was dropped....I guess she just likes to take some time off henny

tumblr_oehpklhpd41u6n38po1_250.gif

Doncho

I get what you said, and I agree. However she still cares about her career because she is still making music.

I think she kinda accepted that she alredy peaked, chart-wise, and that makes me sad. I want her to return in full force, and slay. I am not saying she has to follow trends, because she never did. She sets them. So I hope that POP BEAST returns!

9 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

because she posts almost nothing on IG lately)

You realize she posted yesterday, correct?

DutchHooker
Just now, Doot said:

You realize she posted yesterday, correct?

Yes, I know, that's one selfie in two months.. :saladga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I get what you said, and I agree. However she still cares about her career because she is still making music.

I think she kinda accepted that she alredy peaked, chart-wise, and that makes me sad. I want her to return in full force, and slay. I am not saying she has to follow trends, because she never did. She sets them. So I hope that POP BEAST returns!

Finally someone I can agree with, I live for you @Doncho :queenga:

freebit

It's just typical in-between era boringness. I'd rather have her social media be calm than a trainwreck (circa 2012-13). 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived