Anveeroy

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Eddie

When I hear this song I cry :toofunny: it gets me everytime

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

IllusionLover

Some parts of this video reminds me of Million Reasons video

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Esteban

This scene of Spring Breakers shows us how cult this song is for a generation, it's so powerful :giveup: This illustrates the sadness and emotion behind regressive childish bitches's masks educated to pop culture and consumption. Well done Harmony Korine ! :tony:

58 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:
52 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

She wrote this song for JT :giveup:

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry

It should be pointed out that Justin cheated on Britney (there is also no actual evidence Britney cheated on anyone, just rumors; and at best they cheated on each other) and that yes, Britney indeed created Justin Timberlake's solo career.

"Like I Love You" was not a hit in any way.  That means you have to call 'Work Bitch' a hit which most never do.

DiscoHeaven23

summer of 2004 :tony:

Brings me right back.

One of the best songs of the '00s

huttont
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

When I hear this song I cry :toofunny: it gets me everytime

One might say it gets you...everytime :stalkga:

1 hour ago, mzncb said:

It should be pointed out that Justin cheated on Britney (there is also no actual evidence Britney cheated on anyone, just rumors; and at best they cheated on each other) and that yes, Britney indeed created Justin Timberlake's solo career.

"Like I Love You" was not a hit in any way.  That means you have to call 'Work Bitch' a hit which most never do.

Britney cheated on him actually, she even said in an interview that yes there was some unfaithfulness although everyone has their own side of the story. So that makes me think that she might've cheated but while being intoxicated or something, not being totally herself. If Britney didn't cheat then it wouldn't explain Justin's petiness over the years, even to this day he still has some songs about her and it's always about heartbreak. I think he got so petty that he didn't handle the breakup well and humiliated her publically which is pretty low but we're all humans and when we hurt we deal with it differently. Britney got over it, they are on good terms so people should stop trying to demonize Justin all the time as if human beings were perfect, nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes

Archived