💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS | The Velvet Rope - Janet

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

That J
5 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Mmm no, its every bit as annoying and vapid as you remember. Well I like the singles and about 2 maybe 3 album tracks. But for the most part its just like 2001-era silliness and not in like a particularly great way lol

That's how I remember it exactly. Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
2 minutes ago, That J said:

That's how I remember it exactly. Lol. 

I kind of think people romanticize it because of how pop/good the singles were because obviously All For You the single is iconic. But like the rest of the album is corny imo. Although I dont think its as boring as 20 YO, hands down her most forgettable album imo besides her very first 2 lol

Phoebe Buffay

@That J@Janet@gabrielflorin01@Bad Monster Kid@The Bling@Inferno@RAMROD@TheShameMonster@LuvitLevit@Texas Joanne@HausOfAmericano@Kandy life@janetjackson@FrankGutz@KING@ssslyboy

Thank you again for participating in this megarate. :heart::kara: This megarate couldn't have happened without you. Hope to see you all for my next one:

And if you wanna send rates, please send them through a new PM because my messenger was full so I had to delete all of the messages.

Anveeroy

Congratulations @EvilRegal for arranging this ceremony! Sorry I couldn't rate because my job is giving me hard time! SORRY!  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

shame

Sorry I couldn't make it! I was at work :smh:

Some of these songs deserved better but I'm glad the underdog Velvet Rope came THROUGHHHHHH :diane:

On another note, HOW COULD Y'ALL DISRESPECT FREE XONE LIKE DAT, THAT SONG PRACTICALLY INVENTED HOMOSEXUALITY AND LESBIANISM, THE GAY ANTHEM BEFORE GAY ANTHEMS WERE COOL. THE INSTRUMENTALS, VIBES, BEATS, THE SULTRINESS SMFH TALENT CANCELLED.

btw, I Get Lonely is overrated af, i don't see what y'all see in ha :triggered: deserved to trade places with Free Xone or Go Deep.

angels forever, forever angels

janetjackson
7 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Commentary

Hide contents

@The Bling - I love the way she sings it :firega: And the lyrics are something else, wow. Can I ask what's E-C-N-E-I-C-S-N-O-C btw? :oprah:  Or is it just some gibberish? inb4 some if u seek amy mess :poot:

E-C-N-E-I-C-S-N-O-C = "Conscience" spelled backward. The way I interpret it? It's like going against your conscience. 

lost in limbo

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS

BUT VELVET ROPE WON OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

IT DESERVED IT

OMG SLAY

I'M SO HAPPY GGD DID NOT MAKE MY FAV SONG DIRTY THIS TIME AROUND 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived