💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Heal Me - ASIB Lead Single?

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

PanPikus

The lead is gonna be the song that they're aiming for Oscar nom. So definitely it's not Heal Me.
It could be The Shallows, but my coins are on the ballad from the end of the movie.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999
8 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Didn't you had to sign up a legally disclosure that stated you wouldnt say anything about the movie? :triggered:

Thanks for the spoiler btw :triggered:

Nope. They didn't ask us to sign anything. Maybe because most of us (including me) were Little Monsters who paid like $10 to be there (the money went to the Born this Way Foundation) instead of being actual extras who get paid/have to sign things. 

Weasel
35 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

It is Gaga lmao

Fans bought tickets (including me) to be extras in ASIB last year.

Hide contents

Gaga also performs a "I Will Always Love You"-esque song in ASIB dedicated to Bradley's character who died in the film. It was the day that Sonja died. Gaga was wearing a baby blue dress, red sparkly shoes, and had her brown hair tied up. 

Did I literally just read a spoiler about the entire movie? 

Spoiler

Bradley dies? :selena:

Saint Hollywood
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Reveal hidden contents

The same thing happened in the Barbra Streisand version :poot:

DrKindnessKunt1999
7 hours ago, Weasel said:

Reveal hidden contents

I should have not opened my big mouth lol

Thonin Dyn
51 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

The Cure isn't a part of ASIB at all lol

what movie releases a song over a year before the movie? :poot:

it think she wanted to release it before due to the current context (sonja passing) and she thought the fans will love it

Serve it, Ancient City style!

All I know is that I want to hear the full song :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Weasel
23 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

The same thing happened in the Barbra Streisand version :poot:

I knowww, I figured they might have changed the story here and there tho :toofunny:

21 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

I should have not opened my big mouth lol

I mean not the whole movie :poot:

I guess I'm the only person in the world who likes spoilers lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hide contents

Yep, his character dies. Ally's performing in a beautiful theatre (it looks bigger and better in person lol, these photos don't do it justice). Just Google "bovard auditorium usc"

usc_bovard_auditorium1.jpg

bovard.jpg

Ooh isn't this the scene where she performs with a big bow of lights/roses or something? I think I saw set pics of it last year. 

DrKindnessKunt1999
9 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I knowww, I figured they might have changed the story here and there tho :toofunny:

Ooh isn't this the scene where she performs with a big bow of lights/roses or something? I think I saw set pics of it last year. 

If the lights you're thinking about is white, then yes :)

Someone on Twitter somehow took a photo of the set on the same day. I can't find it anymore since it's been so long. I'm pretty sure it was May 19th, 2017. 

Bad Monster Kid

Heal Me doesn’t fit the overall genre of the rest of the songs. It wouldn’t promote the movie at all as a single. 

The Shallow or ending ballad would be highly likely IF they choose to release a single from the soundtrack. 

Glamourpuss
6 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

It is Gaga lmao

Fans bought tickets (including me) to be extras in ASIB last year.

Hide contents

Gaga also performs a "I Will Always Love You"-esque song in ASIB dedicated to Bradley's character who died in the film. It was the day that Sonja died. Gaga was wearing a baby blue dress, red sparkly shoes, and had her brown hair tied up. 

It is a bit shitty of you to reveal so much detail even if you didn't have to sign anything. You know you are giving spoilers away and it's irrelevant if the same thing happens in the other films, there are fans waiting to be surprised. The response "am I the only one who likes spoilers" is an immature narcissistic response. I'm sure Gaga and Bradley don't want all the details revealed before it's released. 

Archived