đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks lip injections

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

I don't really see how it goes against the message of Born This Way. It's not as though she got a complete facelift or anything drastic. They're not even permanant.

I love how she was like "I was bored so I got lip injections" though :toofunny:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jhonyguy04

yeah, it is a little hypcritical. but its not permanent. it might be considered like getting your eyebrows done or waxing. but she has to watch out what she says. why is she so stupid sometimes when she talks??

lOLLL I dont curr. She can do what she wantes with her body. Its a bit like getting a tatoo. You wern't born with it on your skin. Its just a bit of fun modification. I like her lip anyway. But still, i think she is going to knew lengths with the typical blond pop star. Wich i like

ceminay

I don't get it, when she uses makeup and those lip balms that make your lips bigger it's ok but when it's injections that are temporary it's not?

gagaforgaga2010

Guys, they sell lip gloss that has plumper in it. trust me, we sell it at my place of employment. notice how her lips are the same color in all the photos? Besides, so what, it's not plastic surgery.

ryhanna

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed. I mean, I'm not angry at her or anything, just somewhat disappointed that she felt so uncomfortable about a part of herself that she decided to get injections.

Despite this disappointment, it's ultimately her body and her decision, and she has the right to do whatever she wants with her own body.

didn't madonna's lip injections (for the justify my love video) mess up her lips?

No, at least not in terms of appearance -- they just went back to normal. You'd have to ask her about sensation, but I haven't heard that it was a problem.

Now Madonna's procedure was kind of messed up when she got it, as in, overdone. (Gaga's seems better.) But there was no long-term issue that I'm aware of.

Why is it okay when she bleaches her hair all the time, but not a temporary lip injection? She wasn't born with blonde hair either.

boysboysboys

yeah, it is a little hypcritical. but its not permanent. it might be considered like getting your eyebrows done or waxing. but she has to watch out what she says. why is she so stupid sometimes when she talks??

Not stupid, but careless.

I don't really see how it goes against the message of Born This Way. It's not as though she got a complete facelift or anything drastic. They're not even permanant.

I love how she was like "I was bored so I got lip injections" though

I agree now.

Haha, I so agree! I do believe she was being mean, lol.

I actually would be pissed if it was permanent :crossed:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

pink sushi

She got it done cuz she was "bored"...? Wow... :crossed:

I'm a little disappointed, but I guess it's not that bad if it's only temporary and will disappear in a few months. I just hope she doesn't start doing more extreme permanent procedures..... :ohno:

Also the diction she is using on LM is really annoying.

Everyone knows how intelligent she is but she's typing things out like she's a sixth grader with a cell phone

She's commenting on pics and talking on a chat room, not writing a novel... She's talking like how most of us talk on here or when we are on Facebook or Twitter...

ITz nOt Lik3 $h3 iZ tALkiN lYkE d!$. :toofunny:

hierophant

This just a part of the plan as i see it. The layers for the next one is unfolding one by one now.

:yes:

and people, if you are going to call her hypocrite everytime she becomes a whole different person than you expected, sorry to say but be ready to use this word a lot.

J e s s e

I've never actually heard Gaga use the phrase 'cuz'. FAAAAAAAAAAAAKE :cry:

She's used cuz in alot of song lyrics? :shrug:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived