💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks lip injections

Featured Posts

It's not plastic surgery if it's not permanent.

It's could be said to have an artistic purpose, like the facial horns, if its intended to be imagery for a new era.

True but there is always the risk of something going wrong when you put things into your body, what if they had left a permanent mark.

But Gaga is happy so that's all that matters, it's her body.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

True, but for the most part it is about loving yourself for who you are. You have to embrace it, and be proud to be yourself, and not be ashamed.

:usrs:

I asume that then she should become brunette again

And destroy those Mariano Vivanco(?)photos where she is near black

And the erase track of the whole BTW single era

And kill Rick Genest too

And get all her tattoos removed too

What you said and what the other poster said are not necessarily exclusive of each other btw

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

Temporary injections are hardly nosejobs. lol

If she had a nosejob how would you feel? Hypothetically.

high heeled fem

I'm sure this isn't real, there was a guy in my chat room on LMs.com (Chic was there too) with Gaga's avatar writing false information and everyone was getting excited. His name was Sergio. :roll:

Yup I saw him and his name was mothermonster with a dot after! this is probably fake or maybe she used that fake lip enhancing gel for fun? i doubt she would get botox

She's too beautiful for them... Lana, please stay away from Gaga.

:dies:

high heeled fem

I think her lips look hot.

so do i :O i hope its not botox though......u can get alot of other natural gels to get that look

Hypocrital with Born This Way? How ignorant are you?

A temporary lip injection is the same thing that wearing a wig, using those facial horns and even fake eyebrows. She didn't permanently altered her body because she wasn't comfortable or not feeling good enough, she just felt like doing it for some time. Everyone that bashes her for this are being hypocrital, because you probably laaaaahv her teal wig but hey, SHE WASN'T BORN THAT WAY EITHER.

Hypocrital with Born This Way? How ignorant are you?

A temporary lip injection is the same thing that wearing a wig, using those facial horns and even fake eyebrows. She didn't permanently altered her body because she wasn't comfortable or not feeling good enough, she just felt like doing it for some time. Everyone that bashes her for this are being hypocrital, because you probably laaaaahv her teal wig but hey, SHE WASN'T BORN THAT WAY EITHER.

Thissss.

Don't think she was doing it because she was unhappy or insecure about her lips, but just wanted to mix things up a bit.

I'm afraid she will loose fans because of this :shutup:

I don't understand how not approving of what an artist does outside of music effects whether or not you like their music. Even if you don't like this or don't approve of it at all, if you like her music you like her music, you can't "unfan" yourself. If you like the music, you are a fan of it.

Anyone who stops listening to Gaga's music because of this wasn't really a fan, or rather was a fan for the wrong reaons because they definitely aren't here for the music.

Why would such a classy and mature woman, Gaga, just say "I did my lips cuz i got bored"? Why would her reason be "Cuz i got bored"? Its just not Gagalike. :crossed:

You'd probably accept that as a valid reason if she were talking about dyeing her hair. Right? Well, this isn't that much more serious.

I keep thinking about this. In the end it is rather disappointing to me. It makes me sad. I still love her (always will) but she didn't need this. It goes against the very thing I loved most about her and thats what hurts most. I've actually been quite a bit worried about her lately. I have been seeing signs of her becoming a Hollywood star. Her hanging out with Lohan is a great example. She's just a bad influence. Sorry, theres just no other truth than that. What comes next is d--g addiction and I pray she doesn't become what Amy Winehouse, Judy Garland, Whitney Houston, Lindsey Lohan became. But...it would seem she's straying down that road. I'm quite worried... :cry:

We're all Stronger Together!

Purpleteardr0ps

I don't get the big deal honestly. Why do you guys have to make a big deal out of every single thing she does. Some of you guys act like you are her mother.

Archived