alextruper17
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Correction: it is not for the gay fans :poot:

Are there any other fans?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg its been 1.5 years and these conversations still pop up. Get over it people 

CannaeDrive
1 hour ago, alextruper17 said:

Excuse you :triggered:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

alextruper17
31 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

Excuse you :triggered:

I excuse

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

NotMyFlop
3 hours ago, HairBow said:

I think that there should have been more singles to this album altogether, though. Million Reasons was obviously a great single choice ... But I think that A-Yo should have been a real single, and John Wayne most definitely had single potential.  Joanne being the final single was a good choice, too ... But I think it just came out WAY too late for it to gain any commercial attention.

Million Reasons was a good second single. It had tons of momentum & did well for the little promotion it got. 

However, I do think John Wayne/A-YO would've been a better song at the Superbowl. Million Reasons was fairy known by the GP from James Corden, general hype, etc. That's why it only lasted a week at #1. 

If John Wayne had been performed, alongside the music video we got for it, I think it could've had more chart sustainability. But, I also do kind of like John Wayne being the fanbases personal bop. :wub:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

The rumor has it so :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Ummm...Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons aren't about fans...5F2 proves that. 

Also, I honestly don't know why Gaga MID PROCESS scrapped RedOne and the original dark pop LG5 concept and wanted to play Taylor Swift music... :saladga:

Either way...RedOne and Gaga seemed to be happy with the work they did based on her tweets and Instagram...

Obviously she led fans on (let's not lie) into thinking a pop album was being made but behind the scenes she made...what we got :awkney:

Now with DJWS coming on for LG6...I hope we don't get another "Haha gotcha" move and she makes an entire album of Jewels N Drugs...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The PI & MR part is an interesting theory. :oprah: I guess even in Joanne her music still holds multiple meanings. 

NotMyFlop
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Also, I honestly don't know why Gaga MID PROCESS scrapped RedOne and the original dark pop LG5 concept and wanted to play Taylor Swift music... :saladga:

Either way...RedOne and Gaga seemed to be happy with the work they did based on her tweets and Instagram...

Obviously she led fans on (let's not lie) into thinking a pop album was being made but behind the scenes she made...what we got :awkney:

Now with DJWS coming on for LG6...I hope we don't get another "Haha gotcha" move and she makes an entire album of Jewels N Drugs...

I don't think Gaga wants to make a standard pop record anymore. 

She did Cheek to Cheek, the tribute era, AHS, etc. She has seemed much happier since the ARTPOP era, and for good reason. The Joanne era has brought some of her career highs -- unforgettable moments that all artists dream of. 

Even though we got The Cure, which is her most radio-friendly pop song to date, she did not release a video for it or promote it after the surprise drop. 

I will admit, DJWS being involved with her recently really makes me wonder if my theory even will hold up when that comes out next year (maybe even this year but I'm not that optimistic. :selena:

LaLuna

If she only made music for the fans, she would do nothing but churn out radio-friendly pop songs. 

Joanne made her happy, and I'm happy she made it. 

NIGHTCRAWLER

If you say that PI isn't about the industry and the fake fans, then you know nothing about Gaga and you don't understand a thing in music

re di tutto

Of course it wasn’t. Actually I realized Joanne is my least favorite Gaga album.

Linus Gaga

So again, what will lg6 sounds like ?  Joanne 2.0?  :giggle: red and blue 2.0 ?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived