Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan Leaks New Demos

ObezyankaNol

Featured Posts

okay im sick of all this  drama from "farhan" and his freaking nemesis' likeee....

spill dat t. were these snippets real or fake? im mostly concerned about the guy one. :nails:

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, uvglo said:

okay im sick of all this  drama from "farhan" and his freaking nemesis' likeee....

spill dat t. were these snippets real or fake? im mostly concerned about the guy one. :nails:

:derpga: Well we have the G.U.Y stems and with stems you can make fake demos, then just mess around with it and then he can trick most of us :emma: 

It's fake, Gypsy leaked before and idk the other he posted :selena: 

misunderstood
4 minutes ago, uvglo said:

I used to feel this way too until I found out everything that’s ACTUALLY GOING ON.

You all would be disgusted and shocked too!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:derpga: Well we have the G.U.Y stems and with stems you can make fake demos, then just mess around with it and then he can trick most of us :emma: 

It's fake, Gypsy leaked before and idk the other he posted :selena: 

I heard the two Gypsy snippets a few days ago before he posted them, the one sounds real, the other is iffy. And yeah, I guess I'm gonna just wait till the full HQ versions leak (cuz if anyone has them, they will lol...)

but, we dont trust anything recorded w a flip phone sooooo xoxoxo

Oriane

So I found a G.U.Y snippet on Twitter but I don't hear something incredible, as it's described in the comments in this thread :huh:It's not very different from the version we have, maybe the vocals are a bit higher ?

And is the Gypsy mix something new ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

BeIIadonna
Just now, uvglo said:

I heard the two Gypsy snippets a few days ago before he posted them, the one sounds real, the other is iffy. And yeah, I guess I'm gonna just wait till the full HQ versions leak (cuz if anyone has them, they will lol...)

but, we dont trust anything recorded w a flip phone sooooo xoxoxo

:derpga: The first one he posted is fake as well, it's the same vocals and nothing different. 

BeIIadonna
Just now, Oriane said:

So I found a G.U.Y snippet on Twitter but I don't hear something incredible, as it's described in the comments in this thread :huh:It's not very different from the version we have, maybe the vocals are a bit higher ?

And is the Gypsy mix something new ?

Both Gypsy versions we have are fake :emma: Fake or leaked at least :selena: 

First one: Same vocals, new instrumental. FAKE

Second One: Different Lyrics: Leaked last year

:emma: 

Just now, misunderstood said:

I used to feel this way too until I found out everything that’s ACTUALLY GOING ON.

You all would be disgusted and shocked too!

I know/knew enough. It's kinda irrelevant anyways, to me at least. Just because it's pretty much all foul play. 

Also, the gypsy vocals in both new snippets (at least the ones I heard a few days back) are sung completely differently. And there's no way they could have been melodyne-d. 

StaticEN
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

It's a different vocal take though? The one you posted doesn't have the same 'growl'.

BeIIadonna
Just now, uvglo said:

I know/knew enough. It's kinda irrelevant anyways, to me at least. Just because it's pretty much all foul play. 

Also, the gypsy vocals in both new snippets (at least the ones I heard a few days back) are sung completely differently. And there's no way they could have been melodyne-d. 

:emma: I already told you, the 2nd one leaked last year. The one with the new lyrics. 

The first one I heard only has a new piano and literally the same vocals

:emma: I already told you, the 2nd one leaked last year. The one with the new lyrics. 

The first one I heard only has a new piano and literally the same vocals

sweetheart this one is sung completely different from the Gypsy demo that leaked last year, it just has the same lyrics

if anything, it was made from recording session vocals. then yeah, it would be fake, but technically not. 

Borislshere

Is this one of the snippets he posted? if so this is fake. It's included in the gypsy stems that leaked. i was literally playing with it earlier :emma:  

shoful
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

DARN IT I MISSED THEM :cryga: If you have them feel free to let your pet walk on your keyboard and accidentally send me them :gum:

You have just been so unpredictably wild lately and I love it. Did you lose your virginity or something? :stalkga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

BeIIadonna
2 minutes ago, uvglo said:

sweetheart this one is sung completely different from the Gypsy demo that leaked last year, it just has the same lyrics

if anything, it was made from recording session vocals. then yeah, it would be fake, but technically not. 

:madge: If he has stems, he can just remake the track using stems/ETC that he has

Archived