Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Natalia kills so hated

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
8 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Riiight. It was the first time they aired the show live, so I would venture to say she was trying to make some quick fame a la Simon Cowell's harsh criticism. Except she literally bullied a contestant for "copying" her husband by wearing a suit and tie. Otherwise known as the most basic male formal attire.

Well at least we can agree on one thing we both love m.i.a the greatest female rap artist of all time

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, Matangi said:

natalia kills is not a victim. the producers of the show encouraged her to be critical and dramatic, cause that makes for interesting tv, but absolutely no one forced her to be a complete bully to an innocent contestant. the tiny musical career she had deservedly crashed. 

Genuine question what happened to the bully victim. He didn't exactly have a cereer either lool. No shade though genuine question I couldn't find much online except about the incident lool

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, FFXSoul91 said:

The difference being the women you listed are relevant. It doesn't go well for you if you are known for being nasty (especially as a female, unfortunately) without much else to show for it.

Look at Azealia Banks, for example.

I'm confused so if you relevant you can get away with it again genuine question

Werk
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

- And I think she was a judge on The X Factor with Britney Spears if I'm not wrong

Mess no, Natalia was on The X Factor New Zealand. Britney's was in America and not to even mention, Britney's was like years before Natalia even went on the NZ one.

imnotyourbabe10

Really like her music.  Had met her twice before the infamous event(s) happened.  She was really polite to those present at the album signing and after her live performance.  Took her time signing autographs and taking photos with us.  She even sang acapella on the sidewalk for the underage kids outside of the bar that she was playing at (they obviously couldn't get in and had seemingly been waiting for her most of the night) 

[This is all one personal anecdote so it can't speak to all her actions...just an observation and wanted to share].

So, I'm not sure what her deal is these days.  

Bloodyjack
8 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Really like her music.  Had met her twice before the infamous event(s) happened.  She was really polite to those present at the album signing and after her live performance.  Took her time signing autographs and taking photos with us.  She even sang acapella on the sidewalk for the underage kids outside of the bar that she was playing at (they obviously couldn't get in and had seemingly been waiting for her most of the night) 

[This is all one personal anecdote so it can't speak to all her actions...just an observation and wanted to share].

So, I'm not sure what her deal is these days.  

Interesting😎 it's a shame it looks like nothing can redeem her now which is a shame

Archived