💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Natalia kills so hated

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, Matangi said:

natalia kills is not a victim. the producers of the show encouraged her to be critical and dramatic, cause that makes for interesting tv, but absolutely no one forced her to be a complete bully to an innocent contestant. the tiny musical career she had deservedly crashed. 

Yes, she took it too far, but men do more disgusting things (like, actual things, not staged), yet we always give them a free pass... 

8 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

why would the directors stage this? and where are the receipts?

For publicity. Yes, she alluded to it in her apology tweet.

“A lot goes on behind-the-scenes of a reality show and what you see isn’t always the whole story. The show brought me on to bring my passion, dramatic expression and perspective. I was encouraged to be outspoken and things got out of hand. Joe, I hope you can forgive me and I wish you all the best! Be natural, unconvential and be you!”

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
MaryJaneHolland
Stephen

I have to admit I was a hater during her first album cycle as it was so obviously a TFM ripoff.  Her concepts seemed like stuff a Gaga fan would come up with when asked "what do you want for LG4?" :triggered:

But I really liked Problem and Saturday Night. Those were really good songs. I started to warm up to her. When the X Factor thing happened I really didn't care at all. I thought "ok she's an idiot" but I still listened to Trouble :laughga: It's not that hard to separate the person from the music 

Her best music IMO came after. Mr Watson is one of my favorite songs of all time :tony:

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Perfectionist slays, but Trouble is the best album ever, so...

LPSvu_YJ.gif

Um what?

eaab628b13c87997d3dfe24e87235ec7.jpg

Problem is the only good song on it.

IAmNotHere1997

Is she a thing? I mean, the only things I know about her are:

- Her song Mirrors

- She co-wrote some songs from Madonna's Rebel Heart

- And I think she was a judge on The X Factor with Britney Spears if I'm not wrong

So what's up with her :wtfga:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, EvilRegal said:

Um what?

eaab628b13c87997d3dfe24e87235ec7.jpg

Problem is the only good song on it.

Keep saying it. Keep saying it out loud and maybe you'll convince hope. Cuz you won't be convincing anybody else, so... dream on!

Trouble is a lyrical masterpiece and it remains unbothered :chica:

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Keep saying it. Keep saying it out loud and maybe you'll convince hope. Cuz you won't be convincing anybody else, so... dream on!

Trouble is a lyrical masterpiece and it remains unbothered :chica:

I said what I said. :hor:

FFXSoul91
15 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

I agree with the attitude thing but yet when Madonna, Cher and Kylie Jenner do it people say they have admirable confidence and are queens of throwing shade

The difference being the women you listed are relevant. It doesn't go well for you if you are known for being nasty (especially as a female, unfortunately) without much else to show for it.

Look at Azealia Banks, for example.

Rudz Xinc

Thanks for making this thread

I'm going to listen to her albums again, I completely forgot about her

Her music is amazing

:firega:

Look at those clowns

Matangi
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yes, she took it too far, but men do more disgusting things (like, actual things, not staged), yet we always give them a free pass... 

For publicity. Yes, she alluded to it in her apology tweet.

“A lot goes on behind-the-scenes of a reality show and what you see isn’t always the whole story. The show brought me on to bring my passion, dramatic expression and perspective. I was encouraged to be outspoken and things got out of hand. Joe, I hope you can forgive me and I wish you all the best! Be natural, unconvential and be you!”

"You're a laughingstock, it's cheesy, it's disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to even be here in your presence having to even dignify you with a response... You make me sick. You have absolutely no identity. I'm ashamed to even be here." - Natalia Kills. Poor thing cant believe she was forced to say these things on live TV.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

"You're a laughingstock, it's cheesy, it's disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to even be here in your presence having to even dignify you with a response... You make me sick. You have absolutely no identity. I'm ashamed to even be here." - Natalia Kills. Poor thing cant believe she was forced to say these things on live TV.

like what reasonable person gets told "we want you to say all this, basically drag the poor guy on live TV for the world to see, okay?" and doesn't think that's f*cked up and not worth sticking around for :wtfga: i would have quit the show lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Matangi
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

like what reasonable person gets told "we want you to say all this, basically drag the poor guy on live TV for the world to see, okay?" and doesn't think that's f*cked up and not worth sticking around for :wtfga: i would have quit the show lol

Riiight. It was the first time they aired the show live, so I would venture to say she was trying to make some quick fame a la Simon Cowell's harsh criticism. Except she literally bullied a contestant for "copying" her husband by wearing a suit and tie. Otherwise known as the most basic male formal attire.

Bloodyjack
2 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I can't remember what is was now but I think she said something once along the lines of gaga will fade over time but she will still be here so she was kind of saying shes better than gaga

Well I've done some research and the only bad (ish) comment I found she said about Gaga was that she started making music when she was 14 long before Gaga existed

Archived