Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts Selfie

CanadaGoesGaga

Featured Posts

MEDONER
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Lol, your comment wasn’t innocent. If someone says to you “I guess your face will never go back to it’s former glory” how else would you take that other than as an insult? :rip:

Have your opinion on her face, whatever, but at least own up to your comment and stop pretending like you weren’t being intentionally rude and trying to stir up something.

If you took it as an insult it is not my issue. I will not apologize for something you gave your own projection to it. If you read my comments you can notice how I was being a little shady just for laughs and that was it, then it grew out of proportions but that, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, was not my intention. You don't know me so assuming stuff about me because of what other people might have done is silly and pretty much amiss, but thank you for taking the time to quote me I guess :sis:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
1 hour ago, MEDONER said:

Well, thinking someone NEEDS to change its appearence is not exactly... polite ya know :ladyhaha:

But I'm sure that's not what you meant, right?

Hide contents

RIGHT?! :cryga:

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. If there's something on my face I don't like I'd change it too. I think she was pretty but now her face looks more simmetrical and fiercer.

2 hours ago, MEDONER said:

I guess it's safe to assume her face just will not go back to its former glory. Who even is this woman :gum:

I do agree that her face is different than what it used to be and it's OBVIOUSLY not only because of aging or because she uses fillers just for pain lol..if that was the case she wouldn't be injecting her lips as well since fibro does not hurt your lips BUT that being said like who cares? It's her face so she can do what she wants with it. I don't think it's very polite to keep going on about it. I think anyone with eyes already knows Gaga's face has changed. We don't need to all be reminded of that every time. Plus what matters most is that she is still the same person inside despite her looks changing. That is what is important. The body is just a shell and what she chooses to do with it isn't our business. 

RAMROD

YAAAAAAAAAASS!! Selfie GodessT! :applause:  #EatWell #LoveYourFood

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

That's rich coming from a user named after a song about the strength and value of friendship through tough times :triggered:

:ladyhaha::tony:

Lazlo

moonboywow

What started out as a few pictures of Gaga getting ready to go out and have fun after a bad fibromyalgia flare up turned into a discussion about her face. Typical GGD. 

I love this look though. I’m happy she’s happy and having fun. 

ryanripley
6 hours ago, MEDONER said:

You know, the funny thing is that when it comes to her face there are a fùckton of people jumping to defend her when it's a pretty trivial thing imo, yet when people were bashing her saying REALLY NASTY AND DESPICABLE THINGS because she had to cancel her tour FOR HEALTH REASONS it was somehow allowed and I did not see this much attention for the matter. Priorities I guess :huh:

lol what are you talking about? i called people out then too for being sh*tty and i still do

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Phaye Monster

Gaga posting selfies = Gaga feeling good (or at least better)

that makes me happy. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived