đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First ASIB Trailer Possible Air Date

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

So thinking about the involvement of Shangela and Willam in ASIB that got me thinking, could they possibly premiere the trailer on the season finale of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10? They could premiere a song/new clip too and it would be PERFECT!

It even makes sense since Shangela and DeLa were doing the movie preview thing for Blockers.

Just baseless speculation but it makes sense. It's on May 24th (a Thursday) so dropping a track that night at midnight would land it in the tracking record for the following week. As well as start the rollout for summer promo scheduling. So this is like REALLY possible in my eyes.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

BeIIadonna

But... #WETPAINTAPRIL6 

:selena: 

OT: Mess, we don't know Gaga :emma: Ask Chaos Angel :trollga: 

HauntingHollow

I heard it is gonna premiere on april 38th along with a snippet of Frankensteined ft. Lina Morgana :tony:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

I heard it is gonna premiere on april 38th along with a snippet of Frankensteined ft. Lina Morgana :tony:

I read that as Madonna. I don't know which is more unbelievable. They're both dead :trollga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

HauntingHollow
10 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I read that as Madonna. I don't know which is more unbelievable. They're both dead :trollga:

:ladyhaha: and now you are an accessory to a flamebait :trollga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Doncho

We are more than 6 months away from the movie :cryga: If we get nothing 4 months before its premiere then I ll be worried

MsSwan

Nah, if anything another Warner Bros movie ala Oceans 8 (June 8) is probably the earliest you could expect a teaser imo

Chris Evans

probably July but you can forget about any trailer coming before June

Maria Brink

Ok... let’s think this through. Warner Brothers would not debut a movie trailer during Drag Race. Not only is that only one demographic... But also, VH1 doesn’t even have the greatest viewership.

If they were to debut the trailer, expect it during American Idol or a major award show... Definitely won’t be on Drag Race. Marketing needs to be done right, so they will target shows with HUGE ratings.

Panchecco

I don't think that's happening but I need that trailer soon one way or another 

androiduser

I think a teaser is possible this early, but not the song, it makes more sense to release it closer to the release of the movie

La La Land trailer came out July for a December release.

ASIB will be May at the earliest.

Bad Monster Kid

Don’t expect anything before May. I think June/July is more likely. 

Archived