Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ever Had An Idea For A Gaga Thread But Were Too Scared Of Being Judged?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Haroon

It's not specific to Gaga really, I get nervous posting threads in case I've spelt things wrong or the discussion I'm trying to open hasn't been presented the right way or stuff like that, I have a tendency to ramble so yeah :emma: Most of the threads I make are just repeat threads of previous ones (movie night voting poll, Emoticon Competition, etc) so those I'm fine with posting because I just use the template and change any dates :laughga: At the end of the day I think it's one of those things where you just have to take the plunge. There may be others who are thinking similar things but aren't posting the topics either for similar reasons, so don't feel alone in being scared or nervous about posting a thread, many people are probably feeling it too :omg:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
6 hours ago, Bio said:

You’re scared of being judged by thirsty 14 year olds that don’t even know who you are? lol

There you're judging the OP in this post.

Oriane
13 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

One of my first topics was "I am a republican monster"

The messages I got after that..... :saladga:
I had a storm coming and the thread was closed, because people used words as 'mentally unstable'..

:reductive:

Yes I remember your thread, you used "mentally unstable" to describe Hillary Clinton in your OP so...

OT : Yes, whenever I don't make threads very often but whenever I make a thread to share an unpopular opinion or something that hasn't been really talked about, I'm afraid people might not understand what I mean and nobody will agree with me or at least try to understand my point. The worst part is that there are always people who won't read your post entirely and will tell you something you already clearly explained.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Space Cowboy
20 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Don’t be afraid of getting judged. That is how growth happened. Especially of you think a thread is worth to discuss. We as people will never escape being judged in this life either way. Just live life and speak your mind. 

Queen!

Space Cowboy
16 hours ago, Haroon said:

It's not specific to Gaga really, I get nervous posting threads in case I've spelt things wrong or the discussion I'm trying to open hasn't been presented the right way or stuff like that, I have a tendency to ramble so yeah :emma: Most of the threads I make are just repeat threads of previous ones (movie night voting poll, Emoticon Competition, etc) so those I'm fine with posting because I just use the template and change any dates :laughga: At the end of the day I think it's one of those things where you just have to take the plunge. There may be others who are thinking similar things but aren't posting the topics either for similar reasons, so don't feel alone in being scared or nervous about posting a thread, many people are probably feeling it too :omg:

Yes even haroon admitted it. Come to mama tell me who hurt ya!

blakebolake

Yes! Granted, I don't have the ability to make a thread because I lack social skills. 🙃 So I'll just post my idea right now if that's no problem.

Does anybody other than me think that the Pre-Fame era was set to be circus/carnival-themed? Like, when I hear songs like Blueberry Kisses, Freakshow, Kandy Life, Oh Well, Panty Party, and We Are Plastic, I kind of get the feeling that it's of that style. And like, instead of using that "show biz circus" theme, she moved on to using Fame as a theme. I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy. Sorry to allude from the initial subject of the article! 

Archived