Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ever Had An Idea For A Gaga Thread But Were Too Scared Of Being Judged?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yup...everything has to be for ages 5-10 on this site...cuz of some weird behind the scenes reason...

That's why it's not like a regular forum where you can just say what you want...

It’s because of whatever the host or whatever of the domain, some **** like that. Idk one of the mods told me about it. 

I get the reasoning, but then change the host lol I watched an entire season of Gaga getting boned on AHS but I can’t talk about boning on a website dedicated to her? :huh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

It’s because of whatever the host or whatever of the domain, some **** like that. Idk one of the mods told me about it. 

I get the reasoning, but then change the host lol I watched an entire season of Gaga getting boned on AHS but I can’t talk about boning on a website dedicated to her? :huh:

GGD made a news article with a link every week with the new episode...

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD
Just now, Phlop said:

I’m more afraid of all the damn warnings I get from my threads. 

tumblr_p6lfkfd6sP1vz3i63o1_1280.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luxe Ford

On "that other Lady Gaga forum" that was around there was an 18+ section where you were able to discuss things not suitable for work/school/straights and it was really liberating.

But I suppose you could easily lie about your age online and the whole thing isn't very inclusive. Fun, though.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

31 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

It’s the Google AdSense :poot: they have to follow these guidelines I know it’s messy

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/4410771?hl=en

And yet...this is also a rule:

Sexually gratifying content

Google ads may not be placed on content that is sexually suggestive and/or intended to cause sexual arousal. Examples of content that may be considered sexually gratifying include, but are not limited to:

close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

sheer or see-through clothing or lingerie

strategically covered nudity (includes situations in which genitals are blurred out by camera)

images of men or women posing and/or undressing in a seductive manner

have they never seen GagaDaily or Lady Gaga?

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

have they never seen GagaDaily or Lady Gaga?

Guess not :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Magneto
4 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

One of my first topics was "I am a republican monster"

The messages I got after that..... :saladga:
I had a storm coming and the thread was closed, because people used words as 'mentally unstable'..

:reductive:

A Dutch Republican? Don't you mean right wing? Because right wing in The Netherlands is still considered left wing in the U.S.:oprah:

Free my mind

Jessica Germ

I don't know if it counts, but whatever I tried doing in my early GGD days, I would be scared to do :selena: c'mon intimidation  

3 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

Who me? No. But see there's user like you that respond with rude shady thinga like that^ im sure some users hesitate over this.

Well, we're already judging you so maybe that'll show you that it's not that big of a deal. I responded with a snarky comment and you clapped back at me and didn't die for it. Congratulations, you're now a GGD member :sis:

Sweet Olive

Multiple times, because English is not my mother tongue and I don't feel confident enough

Archived