💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga should do more Jazz

Blond

Featured Posts

Blond

And no i'm not talking about Cheek to Cheek V.2 ,i think she should make her own songs.She has such a fitting voice for this genre,seriously :music:

Don't come for me,she's amazing as jazz singer :whitney:

How many of you agree?

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

i dont think she should make original jazz songs but instead a new album of standards. So C3C but without tony (but i love tony)

just wait for all the gays with no taste beyond "dark influenced upbeat bops omggggggg" to come and tell you no thanks

FATCAT

I agree, another jazz album (maybe a few originals too) would be amazing. Maybe before ASIB soundtrack if she's not looking to tour it.

Purr more, hiss less.

Bambino

Agreed. She should just sing more jazz, any jazz tbh. Actually anything slow that makes her vocals stand out without a lot of instruments.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

tbh I've always wanted her to explore the jazz / pop genre and make it a thing.  I actually wrote a song imagining what it would be like if Gaga and Tony Bennett wrote a pop song.  It's called Electric Love.  

I'd love for Gaga to create something like this!!  I feel like it's a good idea to create what you think your fave artists should make, but never do.

Supersonic

I will not rest peacfully unless I hear Gaga sing "What'll I Do" by Irving Berlin at least once

I agree! She should make her own jazz songs, or maybe something close to that genre. I'm here for it! Here voice is sooo jazzy and amazing :wub:

Lazlo

HairBow

She is amazing at singing jazz.

And jazz is one of my favorite genres.  So yes, I would be 100% here for her to release another jazz album (with or without Tony).

ryanripley

i think some jazz originals would be amazing to hear

if her and tony work together again, it should be original content

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PerfectGUY

I mean, in Jazz, basically you can't really make your own songs

Jazz is all about re interpreting and improvising on standards 

So if she makes another jazz album it'll 90% be other 'covered' songs. However, I don't mind at all bc that's what jazz is 

rumours

I need C3C ASAP. Hell, I needed C3C yesterday. 

Also, if another jazz album doesn’t come to fruition, a duet album with Dolly would be great as well. I’m anxiously waiting Lady GayGay :icega:

Archived