Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Gaga sold 163M Singles SPS

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

FRANZGA
Just now, ferretti said:

Which of her songs get the most recurrent streams?

except MR and TC.

BR, PF, Telephone, JD, BTW, Applause

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

except MR and TC.

BR, PF, Telephone, JD, BTW, Applause

For a second I thought JD was JUDAS and I almost had a serious heart attack.

I am shook about the lack of Edge of Glory though... The world isn't what I thought it was I guess.

giphy.gif

disco stick tester, inquire within

FRANZGA
Just now, ferretti said:

I am shook about the lack of Edge of Glory though... The world isn't what I thought it was I guess.

giphy.gif

BTW Album as a whole is so underrated (from GP's POV).. TEOG and YAI deserved better

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, ferretti said:

giphy.gif

TEOG i feel like was a huge sales and radio hit, i still hear it daily on radio. But streaming seems to be lacking :oprah:

7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

TEOG i feel like was a huge sales and radio hit, i still hear it daily on radio. But streaming seems to be lacking :oprah:

I agree, i hear it on the radio here too. I love teog but i find i stream it less than her other hits. I find i stream Paparazzi, Alejandro and The Cure most often i think, just because i think they flow well with other songs on spotify. im surprised at how much paparazzi is overlooked on streaming too its sad.

15 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

BTW Album as a whole is so underrated (from GP's POV).. TEOG and YAI deserved better

I love listening to the Born This Way album its probably the album i listen to most. However when i have spotify on it just doesnt feel right to put the btw tracks in the queue or on a playlist just because they dont flow with other pop tracks anymore i guess. If im listening to Havana and then Born This Way came on next, everyone in the room would be shocked at the transition because it doesnt flow.

FRANZGA
6 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I agree, i hear it on the radio here too. I love teog but i find i stream it less than her other hits. I find i stream Paparazzi, Alejandro and The Cure most often i think, just because i think they flow well with other songs on spotify. im surprised at how much paparazzi is overlooked on streaming too its sad.

now that you say it. :rip:

streaming sales;

10 Perfect Illusion 1,398,582

11 Do What U Want 1,332,057

12 Paparazzi 1,234,894

13 The Edge Of Glory 972,057

14 Judas 969,504

15 LoveGame 764,681

16 Yoü And I 650,213

FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I love listening to the Born This Way album its probably the album i listen to most. However when i have spotify on it just doesnt feel right to put the btw tracks in the queue or on a playlist just because they dont flow with other pop tracks anymore i guess. If im listening to Havana and then Born This Way came on next, everyone in the room would be shocked at the transition because it doesnt flow.

it's my favorite Gaga album. :music: the lyrics, production, edginess, theme, darkness, controversy, MESSAGE :pray:

1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

Based from the raw data and facts from ChartMasters (http://chartmasters.org/2018/03/cspc-lady-gaga-popularity-analysis-2/#comment-24430) , I come up with my own methodology to get the WW SPS of Gaga's singles. I use the following parameters:

1. One Digital Sale = 1 Sale

2. One Physical Sale = 1 Sale

3. 150 On-Demand Audio Streams = 1 Sale

4. 1,175 Video Streams = 1 Sale

Here we go:

j1PxpUc.jpg

jzX1u0q.jpg

Total Digital Sales (from the 27 Tracks) = 112,740,000

Total Singles' SPS (from the 27 Tracks) = 145,970,000

Gaga's Total Digital Singles (overall from ChartMasters) = 121,950,000

Gaga's Total Singles' SPS (from my analysis using ratio&proportion) = 158,000,000 (say 160M SPS)

The fact that A-YO outperformed G.U.Y. :selena:

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, LukeIsGaga said:

The fact that A-YO outperformed G.U.Y. :selena:

G.U.Y is like the floppest of the flop :selena:

FRANZGA
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

Based from the raw data and facts from ChartMasters (http://chartmasters.org/2018/03/cspc-lady-gaga-popularity-analysis-2/#comment-24430) , I came up with my own methodology to get the WW SPS of Gaga's singles. I used the following parameters:

1. One Digital Sale = 1 Sale

2. One Physical Sale = 1 Sale

3. 150 On-Demand Audio Streams = 1 Sale

4. 1,175 Video Streams = 1 Sale

Here we go:

j1PxpUc.jpg

jzX1u0q.jpg

Total Digital Sales (from the 27 Tracks) = 112,740,000

Total Singles' SPS (from the 27 Tracks) = 145,970,000

Gaga's Total Digital Singles (overall from ChartMasters) = 121,950,000

Gaga's Total Singles' SPS (from my analysis using ratio&proportion) = 158,000,000 (say 160M SPS)

Reveal hidden contents

no digital estimates for Eh,Eh , Venus, G.U.Y and A-YO from ChartMasters so the estimated data for these tracks are from yours truly. 

@malazam i remember you're asking for her singles SPS.

moonsago

Can we talk for a second about how The Cure sold 3.3 mil without any promo?.... :giveup:

Mirrion Rizzons

poker face has me SHOOK 

interscope needs to pick up that multi diamond certification 

FRANZGA
6 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Can we talk for a second about how The Cure sold 3.3 mil without any promo?.... :giveup:

TALENT.

Spoiler

it's a streaming-friendly song

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

poker face has me SHOOK 

interscope needs to pick up that multi diamond certification 

that's for WW tho.

Archived