Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to cover VOGUE's largest issue ever

Featured Posts

KillerQueen

Groovy, so this is the largest issue EVER, because the September issue is always pretty thick. Lucky me, I still have my subscription!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagabro

• Arturo

• Alijandro

• AbeTheBabe

The September 2012 issue will be on-sale on Tuesday August 21st. I'm certain the cover will come out this week based on a little study I did with the last 3 september issues. (the covers came out two weeks before the on-sale date). If we're lucky we will get to see it as soon as tomorrow!

P.S. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

:excited2: I HOPE WE GET IT TOMMOROW

AbeTheBabe

Miley Cyrus' September cover was released as well as Selena Gomez's Teen Vogue cover. I assume Vogue is on another level than Marie Claire/Teen Vogue but i'm still crossing my fingers that we get it sooner than later :dead:

Edited by AbeTheBabe

Nicole

I hope I can find a store near my that sells it, I had to pay $20 for Vanity Fair, I only came across it in the city. Praying newsagents near my house have suddenly decided to get the US vogue :')

Really excited.. I want to guess but it is for US citizens I guess? Ugh.. so sad.

It's for sale globally.

What's taking so long? ELLE and Marie Claire have both already released their copies, nonetheless the covers

ARTPOP Gypsy

The September 2012 issue will be on-sale on Tuesday August 21st. I'm certain the cover will come out this week based on a little study I did with the last 3 september issues. (the covers came out two weeks before the on-sale date). If we're lucky we will get to see it as soon as tomorrow!

P.S. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

That's the day before the Fame perfume is released! Ahh, Can't wait! :excited:

Chuckles

Harper's Bazaar came out today and it has the same on-sale date than Vogue US. This means we are getting closer and closer to seeing the cover. I think that Gaga should not insist that much on WIntour because its certain that it should be out before friday!