πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to cover VOGUE's largest issue ever

Featured Posts

Zilla

I actually really like it. It's the anniversary edition, it's not flashy. It's timeless.

I love the dress (but that's not her natural body shape). I think it could be a nod to like fashion sketches (meaning the silhouette shape).

Hair, I actually like it too. It looks better with that dress to me.

I just don't get why there's so much hate over it idk.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagabro

• Arturo

• Alijandro

• AbeTheBabe

Arturo

I actually really like it. It's the anniversary edition, it's not flashy. It's timeless.

I love the dress (but that's not her natural body shape). I think it could be a nod to like fashion sketches (meaning the silhouette shape).

:clap: Nailed it g0rl

Michelle

I seriously feel like lately that so many just hate everything she does because it wasnt what they 'invisioned"

annoying

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

COMPLETELY FLAWLESS !

Her best cover so far. I love how the dress completely restructure her silhouette !

:giveup:

Niin.David210

It's the status with the 2nd pic from the FAME ad. It says:

"Follow the darkness - second preview pic from FAME commercial. Btw are you excited for VOGUE cover? COMING TONIGHT"

:fail: ..I feel stupid now :deadbanana: .... Oh well :ohwell:

Standing-o

This era is going to be very COLORFUL

Edited by Standing-o

Stephen

I seriously feel like lately that so many just hate everything she does because it wasnt what they 'invisioned"

annoying

This! :roll:

It's nice. I expected a little more 'out there' seeing as its her return from the media blackout. I guess since its an important issue though they probably wanted an attractive but safe pic.

She looks good. I really like the nude shot under the hat. Would've been a nice alternate cover.

I hope she releases song titles in the interview

Edited by Miju
doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Squidward T

The only thing I hate is that the ribbon doesn't match the dress but she looks flawless :bow:

Michelle

Eh it's decent. I expected a little more 'out there' seeing as its her return from the media blackout. I guess since its an important issue though they probably wanted an attractive but safe pic.

She looks good.

I hope she releases song titles in the interview

curious, what did you want to see? I ask because im trying to understand why people dont like it(so many(

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

curious, what did you want to see? I ask because im trying to understand why people dont like it(so many(

I like it. I specified I expected something more surprising. It's a nice standard cover. The hairs kinda cool. And especially the nude shot.

You probably shouldn't let people's opinions get to you so much..

Edited by Miju
doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

AbeTheBabe

I wouldn't say a lot of people dislike it.

I would say a lot of people in this fanbase have grown accustomed to negative opinions regarding what she releases, so now they just try to hate on what she does before everyone else.

Edited by AbeTheBabe