💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Release Day Routine?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

What do you do on the release day of gaga's albums. I buy the album (Both Explicit and Clean) for both the Standard and Deluxe (:triggered:) Digitally the moment it comes out. And then I go to a Target by my old apartment and Buy a Standard and Deluxe (:triggered:) copy bc it's the same target I've bought all of gaga's albums since BTW on release day. And then ofc listen to the album for the next month straight. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Irrelevant

You can tell a Taylor stan was writing this :ph34r:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Damon

i just listen the whole record till my neighbours sing it with me

... and now i just sit in silence.

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

You can tell a Taylor stan was writing this :ph34r:

I pretty much do the same for taylor lol. My favorite thing about being a fan is release day and concert days. When I walk into this target I just feel like crying(intheclub.mp3) it's such an amazing feeling buying an album first day.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Retron

Same thing I do with all albums of artists I respect. Listen to the album front to back wearing my PSB M4U headphones. It's my ritual.

DaftFameMonster

Stream it at 12am when it drops, in New Zealand, that's a day ahead of most of you <3 Buying a physical copy later in the day is fun too <3

ArtGagaPop

Stream it non stop for weeks, preorder a pshycial copy of it since there are no stores nearby me who sell cds :poot:.Then stress out over how many countries it reaches #1 in and have a meltdown over every bad reviews it gets. I know i should care less about the bling but it's fun to track stuff with a new release  :selena:

TimisaMonster

I play the entire album a few times to experience it, let it all sink in, and to give the years of work it took to make this album the spins it deserves

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

I want to say I buy the CD the day it comes out, go home and play it but who am I kidding, I've only done that with The Fame. I've listened to all of her albums the moment they leaked online. :awkney: I buy them on iTunes and a physical copy the next day anyway so don't come at me.

Punktious

The week or so before, I listen to their entire discography, starting from their first album/EP, and moving down day by day until the most recent. I buy the album at Target later that day and listen to it in order. Then sync it to my phone on my computer and stream it too

I get a free copy sent for me directly from Gaga :firega:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Starbucks

I'll download them illegally on the release day, and buy the physical copy years later :ladyhaha: I downloaded Joanne 5 days ahead of it's release date and bought the physical copy like 2 weeks ago :ladyhaha: almost two years late but oh, better late than never :trollga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Bad Kids

I will stay up usually to listen to them hits and be slayed and have a confused reaction whether I like it or not

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

RAMROD

I will already pre-ordered beforehand and by release date, I will be busy waiting for the USPS guy to come and deliver the CDs :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived