💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was supposed to perform at UPenn

Oyster

Featured Posts

Oyster

lmfao i'm so upset

I go to UPenn and we have a festival every year called Spring Fling where famous artists (usually not too famous but pretty famous) come and perform for the college crowd. Past performers included David Guetta, Kesha, Flo Rida, Wyclef Jean, and more. 

So the lineup for this year's Spring Fling got revealed yesterday and the the two main headliners are Cupcakke (amazing) and the All American Rejects (great but so so so old). I didn't think it was too bad and really didn't think much of it in general until one of my friends who is an insider with the group that organizes Spring Fling said that they were supposed to have Lady Gaga. They apparently had a hold on her and then she declined. 

Ofc I understand the decision. She has made such a huge reputation for herself and performing one night at a college for drunk teens is probably not something she's looking to do. But ofc i was incredibly sad because how amazing would that be to have my idol come to my campus!?

Oh well. Probably a good move on her part but the missed opportunity will always be in the back of my mind haha

Americano

She’s way too big to do those things these days..

Kesha did one a year or two near me as well. But Kesha isn’t on Gaga’s level, and no that’s not meant as shade before anyone comes at me, it’s just true 

Chromatislaps
Just now, Americano said:

She’s way too big to do those things these days..

she does do weddings :trollga:

Chris Evans

only BIG artist I can see doing that is Drake for the publicity 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

she does do weddings :trollga:

For 1 million dollars:poot: A steal:selena:

Bm3fogX.gif

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Bm3fogX.gif

imma book mine today

fvZrdE5.gif

NotMyFlop

i worked at a summer camp two summers ago & at the end of the summer, this private company rents out the island and essentially hosts a massive drugs & alcohol party. in 2015, the weeknd was their headliner. in 2016, they told me Gaga was the headliner and I knew it made no sense for it to happen. i was so stressed about it because i wasn't gonna be able to go if she was the headliner. 

luckily, the headliners were the roots & lin manuel miranda. 

Bad Monster Kid

I would believe it if this was a big festival but it’s not. They couldn’t afford her. 

3 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Bm3fogX.gif

if only we had the money :trollga:
IzNB5nZB.jpg 

Spoiler

I also fould this mess nnnn :sharon::smh:

4154058_700b.jpg

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

Oyster
5 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I would believe it if this was a big festival but it’s not. They couldn’t afford her. 

I don't know how much she costs but the budget for fling is almost 2 million which is ridiculous. I feel like she might have been affordable. They would have to only have her but that would def be worth it for the show. 

Arturo

Yeah that would look bad imo. My school has a yearly festival and we’ve had Drake and Kendrick but waaaay before they were big. Drake was 2009 I think and Kendrick was 2011. We had Khalid in 2017 and right after he blew up. I dont see even someone like Khalid coming back to a festival like ours after the name he built for himself in the past 11 months since he performed.

Edonis

I could understand if it were NYU or something, but U Penn is kind of random to me? I know Drake performed at Ryerson in Toronto years ago (when he was having his peak with Hotline Bling), but that's probably because it's one of the biggest universities in his home city.

TimisaMonster

Gaga...no she didn't plan on doing all that

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived