RESULTS | The Fame Megarate 2.0

Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
Just now, slayo said:

@AntonioΒ not to burst your bubble but once this ceremony endsΒ I fully expect some sort of surprise announcement of the next installment of a particular GGD game that you know we are all thirsty for...Β :classy::grr:

I know y'all are waitingΒ sad.pngΒ It'll come, eventually

π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

BTW here are the results from last time's rate, let's see how this one's differ from last one'sΒ :sis:

Β 

1- Paparazzi
2- Poker Face
3- Just Dance
4- Paper Gangsta
5- LoveGame
6- I Like It Rough
7- The Fame
8- Starstruck
9- Summerboy
10- Disco Heaven
11- Brown Eyes
12- Boys Boys Boys
13- Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
14 / 15- Beautiful, Dirty ,Rich
14 / 15- Money Honey

Β 

Predict #14!

omg the bottom 5/4 is horrendous :udidnt:Β 

I Like It Rough can go home :hor:Β 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Antonio

[#14]Β Brown Eyes
[Score] 6.886

[Highs] @HausOfAmericanoΒ [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegalΒ @MonsterGaga5555Β [0]

qdxdhJO.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ]Β [7]

It's cute-ish...? I mean, the song is pretty flat, and it doesn't go anywhere, but it's not really that "bad", I think the placement Brown Eyes got is justified, nothing wrong here.

[Β CommentaryΒ ]

Β  Hide contents

@HausOfAmericanoΒ [11]
Still crying to this day :diane:

@BeytwiceΒ [10]
:(

@Gypsygaga1Β [10]
BEAUTIFUL.

@PerfectCureΒ [8.75]
I used to not even care about this track until I realized how beautiful it is. It does have a very simple instrumental and the acapella might be very plain but the emotion and passion put into this song are something else. Definitely the best released ballad from this era (alongside Fooled Me Again.

@Rumours1977Β [8.25]
The high point of the latter portion of the album.

The composition of this song is very distinctive from the rest of the tracks. And that's what captivated me. It was beautifully written, like "Again Again". One minor thing I'd say is that the beat's repetitive, but I like it as well and it doesn't take away the artistry of it.

@The LouvreΒ [8]
Cute, severly underrated piano ballad.

@GardevoirΒ [7.5]
Before she made Speechless I enjoyed this ballad but since her debut she has written stronger piano tracks. Still cute tho, chorus lyrics could’ve been better.

@BearΒ [7]
I change my mind on this song so much. I go through periods of thinking it's one of her best ballads and then other times I feel indifferent towards it. Right now I'm feeling it though so it can have a 7 :music:

@GagnettiΒ [7]
The composition of this song is very distinctive from the rest of the tracks. And that's what captivated me. It was beautifully written, like "Again Again". One minor thing I'd say is that the beat's repetitive, but I like it as well and it doesn't take away the artistry of it. :kara:

@That JΒ [6]
A true first taste of a sound Gaga would later make her own, this is a nice track. Nothing more nothing less.

@The BlingΒ [6]
Sorry, but what is this song even doing here? :awkney::awkney::awkney: We all love some Gaga ballads, but bitch this is not the place nor the time :lolly: And don't get me started on the nonsensical lyricsΒ :neyde:

@OrianeΒ [6]
It's sweet but it's one of her weakest ballads in my opinion. I feel something is missing in the verses and the chorus, as if she didn't finish her sentences correctly.

@maxblacΒ [6]
The production is very basic, as are the lyrics, but it's still enjoyable.

LAST TIME:Β #11

π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

slayo

ALL TEA here but Money Honey has always been one of my favorites from this album... and the ONLY reason everyone likes to hate on it is because they are so far up Gaga's ass that they can't forget the time that she said she skips it sometimes... smh that interview question was stupid anyway and nobody can deny that Money Honey is a straight up bop ahead of its time I'M PRESSED

giphy.gif

Make it stupid!

BeIIadonna
Just now, Antonio said:

[#14]Β Brown Eyes
[Score] 6.886

[Highs] @HausOfAmericanoΒ [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegalΒ @MonsterGaga5555Β [0]

qdxdhJO.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ]Β [7]

It's cute-ish...? I mean, the song is pretty flat, and it doesn't go anywhere, but it's not really that "bad", I think the placement Brown Eyes got is justified, nothing wrong here.

[Β CommentaryΒ ]

Β  Reveal hidden contents

@HausOfAmericanoΒ [11]
Still crying to this day :diane:

@BeytwiceΒ [10]
:(

@Gypsygaga1Β [10]
BEAUTIFUL.

@PerfectCureΒ [8.75]
I used to not even care about this track until I realized how beautiful it is. It does have a very simple instrumental and the acapella might be very plain but the emotion and passion put into this song are something else. Definitely the best released ballad from this era (alongside Fooled Me Again.

@Rumours1977Β [8.25]
The high point of the latter portion of the album.

The composition of this song is very distinctive from the rest of the tracks. And that's what captivated me. It was beautifully written, like "Again Again". One minor thing I'd say is that the beat's repetitive, but I like it as well and it doesn't take away the artistry of it.

@The LouvreΒ [8]
Cute, severly underrated piano ballad.

@GardevoirΒ [7.5]
Before she made Speechless I enjoyed this ballad but since her debut she has written stronger piano tracks. Still cute tho, chorus lyrics could’ve been better.

@BearΒ [7]
I change my mind on this song so much. I go through periods of thinking it's one of her best ballads and then other times I feel indifferent towards it. Right now I'm feeling it though so it can have a 7 :music:

@GagnettiΒ [7]
The composition of this song is very distinctive from the rest of the tracks. And that's what captivated me. It was beautifully written, like "Again Again". One minor thing I'd say is that the beat's repetitive, but I like it as well and it doesn't take away the artistry of it. :kara:

@That JΒ [6]
A true first taste of a sound Gaga would later make her own, this is a nice track. Nothing more nothing less.

@The BlingΒ [6]
Sorry, but what is this song even doing here? :awkney::awkney::awkney: We all love some Gaga ballads, but bitch this is not the place nor the time :lolly: And don't get me started on the nonsensical lyricsΒ :neyde:

@OrianeΒ [6]
It's sweet but it's one of her weakest ballads in my opinion. I feel something is missing in the verses and the chorus, as if she didn't finish her sentences correctly.

@maxblacΒ [6]
The production is very basic, as are the lyrics, but it's still enjoyable.

ABOUT TIME! :pray:

KyliesChild

omg if just dance wasn't the song that launched her career and wasn't as nostalgic as it is i can guarantee you that it wouldn't have been placed as high as it was the last timeΒ 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

The word everything :poot: Overused much?

sis you stan for the lyrical horribility that is Money Honey, be quiet

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

BeIIadonna
Just now, HausOfAmericano said:

sis you stan for the lyrical horribility that is Money Honey, be quiet

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

You stan Brown Eyes :reductive:Β As in the worst song in the album

Antonio
Just now, slayo said:

Disco HeavenΒ / Paper Gangsta please leave

giphy.gifΒ giphy.gifΒ giphy.gif