Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga really wants to return in AHS this season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

weed
30 minutes ago, Easy said:

If this rumour is true that means LG6 might be coming. She can’t be THAT busy.

I was gonna say “rehearsing for Vegas probably” but then can she even do tons of rehearsal? Idk

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I was gonna say “rehearsing for Vegas probably” but then can she even do tons of rehearsal? Idk

Well she didn't really rehearsed a lot for JWT tbh... So I think she'll start rehearsing few weeks before

I hope not.

Though I hope the actual  rumor is true because I like that she is too busy to film anything, which means she will be working. I just hope the conflicting schedule is too much and that they decide to shoot without her.

TimisaMonster

What does a Brazilian Twitter account know about Gagas wants when it comes to her schedule?

Such a mess...bye

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
45 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Too bad I don't even watch the show anymore

tenor.gif?itemid=5920950

Too bad because AHS: Cult was amazing

ryanripley

if she wants to return to tv, i'd rather her pick another show but if she does return then i'd watch

i miss her acting, highkey can't wait for ASIB and hope we can see her acting more in the future

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Perfume

I highly doubt this as being true since the original Reddit post had many many flaws to it. It was supposedly a woman who’s husband did promo and adverts for the show and she was posting stuff she told him (which would never happen since that would be like asking for ur husband to get fire) and even though he’s just promo, he knew full cast? She also said that he had never received any script, yet she said another time that a certain group of people are called “dolls” in the script. A lot of bullsh*t

Though, I do hope Gaga appears! It just won’t be determined by this rumor. 

an angel held me like a child

Memento
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

What does a Brazilian Twitter account know about Gagas wants when it comes to her schedule?

Such a mess...bye

They're not the source :laughga:

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

imnotyourbabe10

Yas! Loved her on Roanoake. Hotel was awesome, too. 

Hope AHS brings back its violent and supernatural side alongside the camp! 

We still need a Cthulhu/seaside/coastal/water season. And a Western-inspired one. Please hold off on the catty Coven crossover or whatever it's supposed to be. 

monketsharona
20 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Please hold off on the catty Coven crossover or whatever it's supposed to be. 

Honestly knowing than more than 25 actors of the show will be back (and Ryan contacted Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Connie Britton, Angela Bassett and Dylan McDermott for it), I hope we'll get it

imnotyourbabe10
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly knowing than more than 25 actors of the show will be back (and Ryan contacted Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Connie Britton, Angela Bassett and Dylan McDermott for it), I hope we'll get it

Ah, that's awesome! It has been a while since we saw Britton! 

Archived