šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga really wants to return in AHS this season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

So the source say that Lady Gaga absolutely wants to be back this year but her schedule conflict will prevent her to shoot more thanĀ one day each week.

The same source also revealed that Dylan McDermott, Adina Porter, Denis O'Hare, Leslie Grossman and Cheyenne Jackson will be back. Eddie Cibrian would be joining the show as one of the main characters.Ā 

About the story, the source told that the scene will takeĀ place in Arizona in 2032 after a big nuclear incident and that we would follow the life of a group of survivors.

It's all up to you to believe or not (I know the negativity round here). I guess we'll know very soon if it is real or not as the season is set to be filmed in less than three months.Ā 

Ā 

Just for you to know that 'AHS : Radioactive' is officially trademarked and Ryan Murphy refused to deny this.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

When will the shooting start because as of now I do not see any schedule conflicts for this year. She has ASIB but surely doing an interview here and there wouldn't take up entire weeks of her schedule. And as for Vegas, we know she started rehearsing for the Joanne tour like 4-6 weeks in advance so even that wouldn't take up the entire weekĀ I supposeĀ :duck:

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

When will the shooting start because as of now I do not see any schedule conflicts for this year. She has ASIB but surely doing an interview here and there wouldn't take up entire weeks of her schedule. And as for Vegas, we know she started rehearsing for the Joanne tour like 4-6 weeks in advance so even that wouldn't take up the entire weekĀ I supposeĀ :duck:

AHS is shot between June and September / October

She may have other projects planned that we don't know.Ā 

Don't forget most of movies interviews, promo stuff are recorded and organized as press events that are done in 3-4 days / 1 week for being released around the time the movie is out. I don't see it as a huge schedule problem

Enigma

Another main role on AHS with the AHS inspired LG6 in the same year is what my gay heart dreams ofĀ :pray:

21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

About the story, the source told that the scene will takeĀ place in Arizona in 2032 after a big nuclear incident and that we would follow the life of a group of survivors.

if this is true, I hope it turns out better than it soundsĀ :madge:

Spoiler

IMO "Radioactive" and based around big nuclear incident has a potential if it's more like chernobyl disaster and not 2032Ā :nails:
Edit: but I guess since ahs storylinesĀ are usually based in the present or past, they want to experiment with something more futuristicĀ 

Ā 

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

August Blue
28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Go film a visual album, bitch

spongebob1.jpg

After a couple of years break in music, maybe :poot:Ā 

Scathach

Well I like that she would only do 1 day per week, because I want her as a reccuring character not main.Ā 

monketsharona

She has an amazing chemistry with the whole cast and crew so she can return when she wants

Archived