Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you guys hate it when...

Bam

Featured Posts

Do yu guys hate it when Gaga goes mainstream again? I mean, I'm all for it and all because I want her to be successful but a part of me will be jealous once everyone goes gaga with Gaga again.

I also hate it when they will ask me if I've heard the new Gaga song? I mean, bish, I knew it before it came out of the closet!

Also, I think the reason is I rooted for her through the upd and downs and been a monster all the way through then others will say that they are 'little monsters' from Gaga's new spike.

It's just that... Gaga's that girlfriend you get jealous about when others swarm her.

But yes to Gaga being a legend to everyone!

Do you also feel this way? How would you cope if your friends act like they know Gaga more than you?

I actually like it when more attention is on Gaga.  I’m the only one who stans her within my circle of friends, so it’d be nice to talk about her and have people who care about her :selena: 

Like when Joanne came out, they didn’t bat an eye.  But once she did the Super Bowl, Coachella and The Cure, they started talking about her a little more often and asked me about upcoming releases and rumors :selena: 

TimisaMonster

Every album era is expected to garner new fans so some are genuinely going to be like that

Other GP will just casually hear whatever is on radio and go based off that so those people aren't "fans"...they are acquaintances 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Tom Nook
18 minutes ago, Cuca said:

Do you also feel this way? How would you cope if your friends act like they know Gaga more than you?

They know nothing until I bust out my useless random Gaga trivia :lolga:

200w.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

While I’m always the person who vouches for those artists who are not super commercial and successful, I will have to say yes simply because my theee favorite albums of hers were all made and released when she was the most commercial. 

Just now, JGD said:

I actually like it when more attention is on Gaga.  I’m the only one who stans her within my circle of friends, so it’d be nice to talk about her and have people who care about her :selena: 

Like when Joanne came out, they didn’t bat an eye.  But once she did the Super Bowl, Coachella and The Cure, they started talking about her a little more often and asked me about upcoming releases and rumors :selena: 

This is what I also felt. I also want her to COMEBACK. I just feel jealous because we've stuck with her for a long time and all that she suffered and we rooted for her to heal. Sometimes birds are hard to let go when you cage them for so long. :(

Anderson123

Well I used to feel that way when Poker Face went big. The day I bought The Fame nobody really knew about her and I just kept enjoying Lovegame and a bunch of other songs. Then a couple of months later she blew up and I was like "Mehh another popstar that is about to get overexposed" and had to take a break from her for a while but my love for her music was so much bigger than that. 

The thing with singles is that they are very popular for a short amount of time and people listen to it all the time but months later you see that they forget about said artist. I remember not wanting Dance In The Dark and Scheiße to be released as singles because I was afraid they'd get ruined by the radio and everyone would be listening to them but of course that never happened. Some other songs like You and I, The Edge of Glory, Born This Way and so on have become popular but they were not another "Despacito" or "Shape of You" that you get sick of so I appreciate that.

I'm very proud to say that I am a fan of Gaga and that I've seen her evolve as an artist in so many levels. Sure, Poker Face and Bad Romance were worldwide hits but some of the things she's been doing these last couple of years (Oscar and Grammy performances, Joanne, Superbowl, Cheek To Cheek, etc.) have really solidified Gaga as a legend and I feel like that's more important than which single is my "summer bop" of the moment.

MaryJaneHolland
30 minutes ago, Bio said:

Don't worry, that will probably never happen again

Reveal hidden contents

:selena:

:selena:

IAmNotHere1997

Mainstream Top 40 is pure shxt. They are obsessed with hits. Sua Cara was everywhere, and now you barely hear it; New Rules was played a lot here, and now I don't even think it's in their playlist anymore; Perfect and Havana were played at the same time on like 936391027 radio stations, and now they're gone forever. People/fans who only want Gaga to be a bops-hits-making-machine need to go to a doctor because she's capable to do a lot more as an artist, while the others are only capable of making bops that are played a lot for like 2 weeks, and then they are inexistent.

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Mainstream Top 40 is pure shxt. They are obsessed with hits. Sua Cara was everywhere, and now you barely hear it; New Rules was played a lot here, and now I don't even think it's in their playlist anymore; Perfect and Havana were played at the same time on like 936391027 radio stations, and now they're gone forever. People/fans who only want Gaga to be a bops-hits-making-machine need to go to a doctor because she's capable to do a lot more as an artist, while the others are only capable of making bops that are played a lot for like 2 weeks, and then they are inexistent.

I don't see and problem of Gaga doing more top 40 hits again tbh, it is not like people don't know she is talented. I mean especially after Oscar performance, CTC era, Superbowl, all the covers she has done, Joanne / MR.... The goal of 2014/2017 was definitely to show off her talent. Now she can definitely show she is still able to have the radios and GP going crazy for her new hits, 10 years after the start of her career

IAmNotHere1997
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't see and problem of Gaga doing more top 40 hits again tbh, it is not like people don't know she is talented. I mean especially after Oscar performance, CTC era, Superbowl, all the covers she has done, Joanne / MR.... The goal of 2014/2017 was definitely to show off her talent. Now she can definitely show she is still able to have the radios and GP going crazy for her new hits, 10 years after the start of her career

I don't see a problem either, I miss hearing her on the big radio stations. And yes, after an era like Joanne, Gaga going mainstream seems the most likely thing. I mean, Lady Gaga x BloodPop? She's really not playing.

Haroon

I'd love it if she was all over the radio and stuff again because then we'd probably be getting more live performances and bigger and better tours (not saying that artRave or JWT were bad or anything, just that we'd be getting things even bigger and better :laughga:). The thought that other people are enjoying the same music that I am is nice, like I'd want success for any of the artists I enjoy listening to :woohoo: If someone else likes Gaga then that's great, she doesn't belong to me and I'm not gonna compete over who's a bigger fan or who's been a fan longer or anything :sweat:

Meredith Grey

She doesn’t really need to be all over the radio anymore. It’s strange but radio has nothing on streaming anymore. Most people stream what they want and don’t bother with radio (most people have AUX in their car. I don’t even listen to radio). It’s made it so much harder to have a genuine hit honestly. Gaga has a huge fan base and can stand the test of time with it though, so don’t worry about her fading into nothing. And don’t worry about her getting too big because even at her height there are so many moments she shared with just us monsters. She will have more albums with success like TF or BTW and she will have another ARTPOP era too. Just sit back and enjoy everything while you can. One day you’re gonna turn around and Gaga’s gonna be 60 and releasing every 7 years or something like Cher.

ryanripley

it doesn't really bother me how successful she is :huh: the main downside of her not being mainstream is how some users treat her here by still calling her a flop etc

but ignoring that, i can enjoy her being big or small because none of my friends listen to what i listen to anyway :selena: nobody wanted to talk about her at her peak so :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived