💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Rob Fusari about the making of Paparazzi

MuglerHooker

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

Paparazzi is my favourite song but I almost feel bad because this guy sounds like an ____________________.
The kind of man Gaga was referring to in 5'2, when she was talking about producers...

derpmonster

He can suck my d___ :saladga:

It's interesting to hear the production and how it came about but he's worse than I thought. Just say "I hate her."

He says they had no inspiration and, "She had to please her label. Paparazzi is a hard word to sing. But some artists have to appease to their labels." And he says he's doing everything.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Helxig

"I added this

I decided to do this

I was bored with it

We just sat there for two hours

It was a boring song

I didn't wanna make this but had to for her

She was sloppy

She was only there to please her label

I added in some drums

I added this layer in

We sat uninspired for 2 hours

I added some more in

I added this sound on top

It was garbage but I made it work

I didn't even want to write about the paparazzi

Then I decided to modify this part

I added yet another layer because we weren't inspired"

Wtf? :saladga:

P.S. I wish he would ****ing speak faster. He says 3 words every minute. This could be 20 minutes, not an hour. Someone jump cut it together so he's speaking at a normal pace.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Edit: wait not it couldn't have been Rob Fusari who abused Gaga. I just rewatched the interview with Howard Stern where she talks about it all and she said she was 19 and he was 20 years older than her. She was 21 when she worked with Rob, and he's only 10 years older than her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Future Lover

Sucks for him because I love the song and Gaga decides to perform it every tour. :giggle:

Sneaky Oliver

My fav from The Fame :giveup: how can someone hate it ?! It’s really a hard theme to write about. Gaga’s vision is also very artistic and dramatic (not something like Britney’s Circus thing) 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

holy scheisse

It's interesting tbh 

He's very pretentious

But it's still interesting

And despite his clear annoyance/anger with her he still has an element of respect for her as an artist which is okay to me. 

I listened to this a while back since Paparazzi is one of my favorite songs. Its a shame Fusari is such a :triggered: but I love they mixed some weird sounds to create one of her signature hits.  

Ziggy

He sounds like he doesn’t think that highly of Gaga. Like, he keeps saying how talented she is and all that, but it sounds like a means to soften his otherwise insults lol it’s interesting to hear him say this song is essentially a pos hahaha but what’s kind of interesting is that Venus is done in much the same way where the instrumental is incredibly rudimentary and it’s quite obviously the vocal tracks the elevate it to something spectacular. However, there’s something in its rough demo-ish state that makes it interesting and great

Archived