Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

Am I the only one stanning for Laganja? Lmao that b---h should've made Top 3 and won tbh. :later:

She's a huge ass mess but that's what I love about her. Along with Gia Gunn.

Hopefully she returns on All Stars with Gia so they can both be annoying, because it's so entertaining to watch.

I was told I should post here by my new artRave pal Travis, so HAAAAAY!! IDK why I didn't think of this before. :toofunny:

Travis

I was told I should post here by my new artRave pal Travis, so HAAAAAY!! IDK why I didn't think of this before. :toofunny:

Heyyyyy :flutter: Favorite drag race queen?

Heyyyyy :flutter: Favorite drag race queen?

Willam/Alaska, can't decide. I've always said Willam but god dammit I love Alaska, and normally I would gravitate more toward someone with Alaska's personality than Willam's (I hate rude motherf*ckers but he's so damn funny, I love it instead. :toofunny:)

Knife

what is going on with Ru and Carmen?

The she-mail, 'tranny' debate is what's going on. I wish it would end already because Ru is not going to budge on his position. :fail:

Travis

The she-mail, 'tranny' debate is what's going on. I wish it would end already because Ru is not going to budge on his position. :fail:

Courtney has posted on her Facebook about it as well :smh:

Willam/Alaska, can't decide. I've always said Willam but god dammit I love Alaska, and normally I would gravitate more toward someone with Alaska's personality than Willam's (I hate rude motherf*ckers but he's so damn funny, I love it instead. :toofunny:)

I can't pick between Willam and Alaska! I think I lean more towards Alaska, though, simply because her personality is more inviting. Although Willam's "I'm a conceited b---h" shtick is my favorite, too. 

Courtney has posted on her Facebook about it as well :smh:

I can't pick between Willam and Alaska! I think I lean more towards Alaska, though, simply because her personality is more inviting. Although Willam's "I'm a conceited b---h" shtick is my favorite, too. 

Omigaaawd, we're the same person. :toofunny: That's exactly how I feel. 

LadyJamie

I am changing my last name to Del Rio and asking Bianca to adopt me. Went to both of her shows in Buffalo this weekend and I cannot properly express my love for her.

I LOVE ROY LADY WITH ALL MAH TINY HEART.

Knife

http://youtu.be/oqGJ7I75aTE

I love this b---h. :lmao:

On another note, there's this awesome Tumblr artist at thelettergii making all these anime-inspired illustrations of the drag race girls:

Bianca as the Avatar (Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra)

tumblr_n6xrwecA5s1saqisoo2_1280.jpg

Courney Act & Joslyn Fox

tumblr_n6ulrlcQSP1saqisoo1_r3_1280.jpg

Adore Delano & Bianca Del Rio

tumblr_n6svx86I9B1saqisoo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Knife

• 2 weeks later...
Xgongiviguess

so I just found out that the most liked Drag Race contestant on facebook is Jujubee with 422k likes :udidnt: