💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

I'll be happy if Adore or Bianca win. I love Bianca's sense of humour and I love Adore's attitude and stage presence. Courtney is just Miranda Lambert trying to be Beyonce.

Travis

I'll be happy if Adore or Bianca win. I love Bianca's sense of humour and I love Adore's attitude and stage presence. Courtney is just Miranda Lambert trying to be Beyonce.

Best a--logy ever :lmao: 

I agree, though. I'm either Team Bianca or Team Adore. I lean toward Adore because I feel like she's younger and can reach a much younger and more broad audience. I think she's truly able to take her career really far, even if she doesn't win the show.

DrewStevens

Best a--logy ever :lmao:

I agree, though. I'm either Team Bianca or Team Adore. I lean toward Adore because I feel like she's younger and can reach a much younger and more broad audience. I think she's truly able to take her career really far, even if she doesn't win the show.

I'd like her (Adore) to win too. Mostly because I think she wants to go mainstream, something that would be really nice and interesting + she is the only one who was not already a big act in the drag community.

Knife

Queens arriving at the Reunion

10245547_598362193612572_796771807396732

Wow, Jinkx looks really good.

I bought her album on iTunes and haven't listened to a single song. :awkney:

Morbid

I hope Courtney does not take the crown, I still have not seen anything new from her

Team Bianca!

I see people saying this a lot, but I don't agree. Pretty much everyone in the top five except Adore had their own style that they careful stuck to and I think that it's because they all refined their characters to their liking with the many years of experience in drag that they have. Bianca's runways for example hardly strayed away from her standard Bianca look. Same thing with Darienne, Courtney, and Dela.

That being said, I'm Team Bianca too!

EDIT: Oh and I don't see how people think Courtney is a b---h. Even with the editing, her comments are pretty tame.

Edited by Morbid

ZacharyyyM

I love the top 3. All three are amazing and each deserve it.

I am over hearing people saying Courtney is a b---h. It is a TV show, and yes even though it is edited they still have to say those things but some things are taken out of context. Even Courtney herself said she was a bit disappointed with some aspects of the editing.
http://www.phillymag.com/g-philly/2014/04/21/girl-talk-candid-conversation-courtney-act/

In my perspective there are no 'bad' queens. They were all chosen to be on the show, all of them deserved to be there. You might not like some of their styles but that doesn't make them bad. I was not a fan of Bendela's style but I can definitely see that she is an amazing queen.

#teambianca

ChavaWM

I see people saying this a lot, but I don't agree. Pretty much everyone in the top five except Adore had their own style that they careful stuck to and I think that it's because they all refined their characters to their liking with the many years of experience in drag that they have. Bianca's runways for example hardly strayed away from her standard Bianca look. Same thing with Darienne, Courtney, and Dela.

That being said, I'm Team Bianca too!

EDIT: Oh and I don't see how people think Courtney is a b---h. Even with the editing, her comments are pretty tame.

Courtney didn't get read so much for always relying on body and rarely changing wig color.

I remember Tatiana used to get a lot of ish for relying on pretty, Carmen, Yara, Joselyn, Willam, and Kenya would also get ish for relying on body, even this season, Ben got a lot of crap for being too costumey, yet Courtney didn't get even close to as hard critique as the other girls I named.

I don't think she's too b---hy, but her ego is just too much.

MAJOR SPOILER (possible winner and Miss Congeniality)

they filmed the reunion last night and after filming all 3 queens winning, they did a take where Adore and Bianca BOTH WON and split the prize money. And DeLa won Miss Congeniality

Edited by omgitsandrew

Travis

they filmed the reunion last night and after filming all 3 queens winning, they did a take where Adore and Bianca BOTH WON and split the prize money. And DeLa won Miss Congeniality

I think I would be OK with this...

blahblahblahhhh

That would be cool.

I am totally #teamadore but bianca is so goddamn funny, she deserves the win as well.

Btw, I can't stop listening to Sissy That Walk :toofunny:

I met Sutan (Raja) before the Iggy Azalea concert in Atlanta and got a picture, he's her new makeup artist

I said Team Bianca right? And he goes hell yes all the way :giveup:

Edited by omgitsandrew

Phantomhive

They should just really split the title and crown both Bianca and Adore. #TeamBiancAdore

Edited by Phantomhive
In I fly on wings of winter.

Travis

They should just really split the title and crown both Bianca and Adore. #TeamBiancAdore

You never know... Especially since it was filmed this way.

I'm happy that the person who won Congeniality did, though! She deserved it and should not have gone home so soon.