RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

EthanPamyu

holy ****

T9isXk9.png

Edited by EthanPamyu

n0ne

I got Bad Romance and Gaga tease from Adore's extravagnza look.

Adore is hilarious, "I'm serving lesbian who still sleeps with men only weekends"

Edited by lilmonster93
"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

DrewStevens

Darienne should have went home but Ben has been kinda boring with the same attitude, the same dance moves and the same looks. Top 3 should be Bianca, Adore and Courtney.

gunther_btw

bianca -Courtney-adore 

id like adore to win but i think is much fair to bianca to win cuz shes never been in the bottom 2 ever .

Phantomhive

Really shows that the lip sync can save your ass in the toughest of times. Honestly, that lip sync was dull but (as much as I hate to admit it) I was more entertained with Darienne than with DeLa.

At this point, I'm all for both Adore and Bianca. If only Ru could split the title and crown both of them. (tho I'm betting that Bianca will win as with most people)

In I fly on wings of winter.

LadyoftheDam

If Darienne ends up in the top three, heads will roll. She should've went home tonight, and Adore going next week making the top three Courtney, Bianca, and Ben. Ru f*cked up, and that's rare.

P.S. I LOVE AND ADMIRE Bianca, but she has one of the flattest asses I've ever seen. Sorry :ohwell:

That's what I envisioned the top 3 to be. I don't know why Darienne stayed. She better leave before Adore does  :manicure:

There's no reason Ben should have gone home :manicure:

I agree. People are theorizing on reddit that they left Darienne as dead weight so the top 3 can be Adore/Bianca/Courtney for sure. I don't know why it has to be but it makes sense if that was their motive. 

DrewStevens

The final 3 are (probably):

Courtney: She is the shady and perfect b---h. 

Bianca: She is the funniest and the one with more experience. 

Adore: She is the new talent. Young and immature, but strong enough to try.

It's obvious that they are trying to put those 3 in the same level. Courtney started falling two episodes ago, Bianca was criticized and Adore was praised again. Darienne is there to be hated so they can eliminate her and not the favorites.

Knife

If Bianca does not win this season, I am sending Ru an angry tweet!   :Jase:

I need her to win, but the **** they're giving her about the dresses she wears (in fairness, it's the same style of dress done differently) and the fact that her lip sync may not be that strong is worrying.

Phantomhive

but i wanna see bianca lip syncing :emo:

Courtney still hasn't lip synced so I want it to be her. I really want Bianca to stay consistent and manage to stay out of the bottom throughout the entire competition.

In I fly on wings of winter.