šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

skaxboy

What's the general procedure for these shows? Like what time do you get there, how long each girl will be on, what happens after the show etc. The show's with Meth and Tammie Brown as well which I'm super excited about seeing too.

For the past girls, I went to the Drag Race tour for season 3 and 4 (got there too late and it was packed for season 2) and it was on a weekday. Doors opened like at 730 and ppl get drinks and stuff. Then around 830 or so there are a few local queens warming up. For season 3, I was thrilled to see Raven as a bonus and she went first, then Alexis, then Manila, then Raja. For season 4 it was Phi phi, Chad and then Sharon. They performed in that order twice.

When they bring out single girls on weekends, it's like regular club stuff then around midnight they Have a few local girls perform then the headliner.

This year I've gone to Monday viewing parties where I saw Milk and this past Monday Ben. So you get there early for happy hour then at 930 they started with local girls then around 950, Dela did a song and talked to the audience. At 10 the show was on and during the commercials, the host drag queen would ask Dela questions. Then when the show was over it, the same girls did another song and Dela did two more songs. And if you pay extra you can take a picture with Dela at the end of the show.

It's not a BOTS show but a shared show between Tammie Brown & Milk and some of the London queens are associated as well.Ā 

Also, BOTS lineup for the April/May Shows : Visage, Sharon Needles, Jinkx, Phi Phi, Carmen Carrera, Ivy Winters, Pandora Boxx and Mimi Imfurst DJing.Ā 

Ā 

January/February shows has: Visage, Needles, Alaska, Detox, Willam, Carmen, Manilla, Ivy Winters and Pandora.Ā 

Ā 

I would've killed to see the Jan/Feb shows

Ā 

The one in ATL was last night

Edited by omgitsandrew

I went to the ones back in November which included Visage, Needles, Alaska, Detox, Willam, Manila, and Pandora. It was great :flutter:

I love Adore to death but she just doesn't compare to Bianca or Dela. She's not gonna win anyway so it really wouldn't be a cruel injustice to keep Darienne or Courtney over her.Ā  :noparty:

n0ne

Who do we think is winning Miss Congeniality?

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

Darienne :hor:

Ā 

Joslyn I think

I was thinking maybe Joslyn, Dela (if she doesn't win), or Milk.

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Interlude

Going to my first drag show tonight! Everything seems to have been trying to get in the way of me going but I'm determined. I booked an apartment for the night and had various people meant to stay with me but they literally all cancelled :smh: My mum and aunt are taking me now because they had a bad feeling and didn't want me going on my own. So yeah.. first experience at a gay club and my familys going to be there... great. :sweat: I'll have a good time regardless but it's strange how that worked out haha

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

cometoogg

Going to my first drag show tonight! Everything seems to have been trying to get in the way of me going but I'm determined. I booked an apartment for the night and had various people meant to stay with me but they literally all cancelled :smh: My mum and aunt are taking me now because they had a bad feeling and didn't want me going on my own. So yeah.. first experience at a gay club and my familys going to be there... great. :sweat: I'll have a good time regardless but it's strange how that worked out haha

Ā 

that's amazing !!Ā  good luck and don't **** it up :toofunny: have fun !

I was thinking maybe Joslyn, Dela (if she doesn't win), or Milk.

Ā 

Milk was really nice but I feel like she has been gone for so long people wouldn't really remember it

Interlude

Ā 

that's amazing !!Ā  good luck and don't **** it up :toofunny: have fun !

Thank you! It's Detox, Willam and Vicky - I forgot to say haha

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

KrisFromMars

Who do we think is winning Miss Congeniality?

by far josyln has that :worship:Ā Ā 

i think she was the most polite on the show + i loved her personality. :hehe:

Interlude

Pre-show:

bb6771c8cd7211e3b3fb0002c954c024_8.jpg

Ā 

Serving super fan realness:

4a463dbacdba11e3815f0002c9db6d9c_8.jpg

Ā 

Selfie with Detox:

10299625_427376420740797_4663112_n.jpg

Ā 

Was definitely a night to be remembered! Their performances are much better live and it was incredible seeing them in person. Couldn't clock a single flaw, they were so polished and tall. Detox I was most impressed with, she was absolutely lovely. She held my hand briefly during one of the songs even though I wasn't that close to the stage and she stuck around for a while after to talk and take pictures. Vicky is a fierce queen, she werked that stage and looked stunning. Didn't really have much of an opinion on her before but I do now - great queen. I was really disappointed with Willam, she seemed like she didn't want to be there and she was over it. I probably would have been disappointed over all if I didn't get to have a one on one with Detox - she retweeted the picture and liked it on instagram tooĀ  :wub: So worried to see how the meet and greet pictures turn out, I'm sure i'll look like a hot mess :lmao: