💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

iloveit123

how does she deserve to win?

I don't want to give it all away, and this is my take on it, but I feel like it was a pity win given from RuPaul. I mean, she had some moments, but is definitely one of the only winners throughout this whole show who didn't deserve it IMO... just watch that final moment and see  ;-)

Edited by iloveit123

lad-gaga

So I'm watching Season 2 for the first time (I started with Season 5 while airing and watching Season 6 now, and I watched all of Season 1 yesterday) and I know that Tyra wins. I'm on Episode 2 and how the f**k is she the best? She must pull something huge out of the bag in a few weeks, right?

Where did u find the first couple seasons I haven't seen 1-3

Where did u find the first couple seasons I haven't seen 1-3

The Logo TV website has seasons 2-6 of Drag Race and Untucked. I watched season 1 on primewire, I don't think I can put a link here, but just search 'drag race primewire' into google :)

WheresTheDoggo

my prediction of the last three drag queens will be Bianca, Adore and maybe Courtney because they are all the strongest queens

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

:huh:

are you sure the seasons are on Netflix?

it is on Netlix Chile  :huh:

1221da9.jpg

you can use hola! if it isn't on Netflix US tho  :)

my prediction of the last three drag queens will be Bianca, Adore and maybe Courtney because they are all the strongest queens

I'd put Ben above Courtney, nothing Courtney has done is memorable

Dave Cookie

I'd put Ben above Courtney, nothing Courtney has done is memorable

except for that musical theatre challenge that was tailor made for her.

RebelRebel

My fav's Bianca. She's so funny!

Loved the 90s rap episode. The song has been stuck in my head ever since  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  But i love

WheresTheDoggo

My fav's Bianca. She's so funny!

Loved the 90s rap episode. The song has been stuck in my head ever since  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  But i love

All dem b---hes can't handle my sassy ass mouth

tumblr_n3dzmv0CPi1qdibfyo1_r1_500.gif

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Swim Deep

My knowledge of Courtney prior to the show makes me want her to place top 3, but her performance on the show is just nothing compared. I definitely don't think she's going to place above 4th UNLESS Ben get's substantially worse over the next few episodes. Bianca + Adore are pretty much definitely going to get top 2 and they both fully deserve it. Bianca's stand up + Adore's Patron Tequila/Aura performances are easily some of the best club performances I've seen from any Queens this season. 

From the RPDR Facebook:

We wanted to thank the community for sharing their concerns around a recent segment and the use of the term 'she-mail' on Drag Race. Logo has pulled the episode from all of our platforms and that challenge will not appear again. Furthermore, we are removing the 'You've Got She-Mail' intro from new episodes of the series. We did not intend to cause any offense, but in retrospect we realize that it was insensitive. We sincerely apologize.
Edited by Travis Monster