💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

Detox, WIllam and Vicky are coming to Belfast this month :) It's my first time seeing a Drag Show and going to a gay club. I'm so excited! :)

Can anyone tell me the structure of their shows? Like do they perform and then mingle in the crowd? I wanna get a picture with them

I saw them back in the end of September of 2013 as part of Ru Paul's Drag Race minus Vicky. Loads of fun, I think it really just depends on their mood what they'll do after the show.

After our show, Willam popped out a side door with Detox and Manila and had yelled "WHO'S TAKING ME OUT FOR PIZZA" and you can imagine we all jumped on board in a second. So my group of friends brought Willam to a pizza place called Pizza Luce, had a pretty awesome convo with him (he was not in drag), and then he invited us out to a low key bar called "19 Bar" in downtown Minneapolis. Sharon Needles was there, Alaska ThunderF*ck, Manila, Detox, so much fun. Just really depends! They get even more crazy when they drink though that's for sure, so if they're drinking I'd expect any possibility hah

me too its the way she went home you know. like everyone ****ted on her and right after she gets sent home. idk if i could ever sleep at night if i was her after all that ****. i hate the way they were criticizing her it wasnt constructive :(

the crown is hers.

First of all, I seriously stan for Queen Bianca and definitely Miss Adore (I mean look at my set) but I think Bianca shouldn't have called out Laganja on exaggerating about the whole "I've waited for this for 24 years!" thing. That put her in a really awkward position, and I could understand how she felt cornered. Then Adore and Courtney weren't helping anything at all. Making someone look phoney in front of thousands of viewers would piss me off, and I might of reacted the same way.

First of all, I seriously stan for Queen Bianca and definitely Miss Adore (I mean look at my set) but I think Bianca shouldn't have called out Laganja on exaggerating about the whole "I've waited for this for 24 years!" thing. That put her in a really awkward position, and I could understand how she felt cornered. Then Adore and Courtney weren't helping anything at all. Making someone look phoney in front of thousands of viewers would piss me off, and I might of reacted the same way.

It's reality TV though, you can't expect sunshine and rainbows

There's something legitimately psychologically wrong with Laganja and I hope she addresses it soon

En_Sabah_Nur

It's reality TV though, you can't expect sunshine and rainbows

There's something legitimately psychologically wrong with Laganja and I hope she addresses it soon

She's just a kid...

Egypt. W

n0ne

Darienne is such a b---h to Dela lately. Surely out of jealously.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Darienne is such a b---h to Dela lately. Surely out of jealously.
I know, and it's so unnecessary. Someone as nice as BenDeLa shouldn't be treated like that. I was really rooting for Darienne too.. but the past few episodes have shifted my views on everyone. Just out of curiosity, who's team is everyone on? If DeLa, Adore, or Bianca won I would be so happy.

JanPianoMusic

I know, and it's so unnecessary. Someone as nice as BenDeLa shouldn't be treated like that. I was really rooting for Darienne too.. but the past few episodes have shifted my views on everyone. Just out of curiosity, who's team is everyone on? If DeLa, Adore, or Bianca won I would be so happy.

Team Bianca! I really like Adore too, but Bianca is a lot more professional. 

You will never please everyone.

I'm Team Dela! I don't think she'll win though. Bianca has been so strong in every challenge that I can't see her not winning now. I really like Bianca too so if she wins then I would fine with that. There are still a few episodes left though so we shall see!

JanPianoMusic

Did anyone else notice that the guy sleeping during Bianca's set was Jinkx's makeover guy? ("I think I killed Judy Garland!")

Edited by JanPianoMusic
You will never please everyone.

I'm Team Dela! I don't think she'll win though. Bianca has been so strong in every challenge that I can't see her not winning now. I really like Bianca too so if she wins then I would fine with that. There are still a few episodes left though so we shall see!
Since you're Team Ben, what are your thoughts toward the recent frenemy relationship between her and Darienne? :ARTPOP:

ZacharyyyM

I was living for synchronised splits!

Bianca and Courtney are still my faves but I hate how shady she is to Joslyn :(

Joslyn is another fav, she is so underrated.

Ben and Darienne annoy me now. They are both right about each other...darienne is so rude and ben has such an ego. sad because Iliked both at the start. :(

Adore has grown on me so much she is so adorable.

Trinity although she was better this week still my least favourite out of the remaining girls.

I saw them back in the end of September of 2013 as part of Ru Paul's Drag Race minus Vicky. Loads of fun, I think it really just depends on their mood what they'll do after the show.

After our show, Willam popped out a side door with Detox and Manila and had yelled "WHO'S TAKING ME OUT FOR PIZZA" and you can imagine we all jumped on board in a second. So my group of friends brought Willam to a pizza place called Pizza Luce, had a pretty awesome convo with him (he was not in drag), and then he invited us out to a low key bar called "19 Bar" in downtown Minneapolis. Sharon Needles was there, Alaska ThunderF*ck, Manila, Detox, so much fun. Just really depends! They get even more crazy when they drink though that's for sure, so if they're drinking I'd expect any possibility hah

You went to the Mpls show, too!? My friends and I had VIP tables there :flutter: It was so much fun.

You went to the Mpls show, too!? My friends and I had VIP tables there :flutter: It was so much fun.

Haha yup, that's awesome! It was such a bizarre night. I didn't have a ticket or had planned on going even, I was on my way home from a night class and randomly got a phone call from a friend that someone had just given him a free one. So I ran my ass home (luckily a block away) and right back. They're hilarious