Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

Laganja has to be one of the most obnoxious contestants they've ever had. Her tantrum on Untucked...no gurl. Just no. Of course, that's clearly what the producers want us to feel at this point, so, I guess they're succeeding in their edit.

I'm loving Gia, to be honest. Unlike Roxxxy who came across as bitter, or Phi Phi who just came across as angry, Gia seems to revel in b---hiness for b---hiness' sake. Which makes it a whole lot more fun. She's going home soon, but I don't mind her.

Elsewhere, Milk needs to really step it up. I live for weird, outsider art drag, but just being "different" isn't a very compelling accomplishment. Her look this week sucked, and her performance in the last two challenges has been really lackluster. She doesn't seem to have much stage presence.

Adore also needs to fine-tune quite a bit about her drag, but she's got loads of natural charisma that's seeing her through so far.

Bianca, Ben, and Joslyn=Love. Plain and simple.

ZacharyyyM

So it's rumored the one who goes home next week isn't who we thought it was but rather it's

Gia

I predicted April this week and Gia next week

I think the lip sync could have gone either way tbh, it was very well done by both girls.

I didn't mind all the queens this week, except for Trinity. Gia is a little more bareable and I like Laganja more as well.

Trinity should leave now tbh

I want Gia to stay :emo:

She's literally always complaining about something, it's worse than Jiggly lol

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/statuses/367776057731981312 - So is this ever going to happen? I mean, if it did, it would have already been filmed, right?

She's not a judge in S6 since filming had been completed in Aug but I could see her being one for a singing challenge or theater challenge in S7 or AS2

Edited by omgitsandrew

She's not a judge in S6 since filming had been completed in Aug but I could see her being one for a singing challenge or theater challenge in S7 or AS2

I can definitely see her on a future season, especially considering she worked with Ru for the Thanksgiving special.

ZacharyyyM

Trinity looks so busted as Nicki Minaj :dead:

:trootea: 

The only one I don't know is Laganja's character.

Darienne Lake as Paula Deen though  :haha: I think she could do well, lots of possible material.

n0ne

Courtney Act out of drag looks like the lead singer of Neon Trees; who actually just came out.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Well it's

Laganja and Gia

in the bottom and clearly the first person doesn't go home

Edited by omgitsandrew