Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

:lmao::lmao: I think everyone hated KKennedy at first, I wanted her to be the first to go home, but as the season went on, I started liking her alot :rip: and I never would have thought that I'd like her

She's the only one I can't stand. I LOVE Pearl, Katya, and Max.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Ladey Gagz

She's the only one I can't stand. I LOVE Pearl, Katya, and Max.

You liked Kandy and Jasmine? :neyde: and I hated her as well :lmao: I had full on meltdowns because of kennedy

You liked Kandy and Jasmine? :neyde: and I hated her as well :lmao: I had full on meltdowns because of kennedy

Well, I really didn't pay any mind to Kandy and Jasmine didn't bother me cause I could tell she wasn't gonna be there long. 

I just feel like Kennedy think's she's entitled to win because she older. She just seems bitter.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Ladey Gagz

Well, I really didn't pay any mind to Kandy and Jasmine didn't bother me cause I could tell she wasn't gonna be there long. 

I just feel like Kennedy think's she's entitled to win because she older. She just seems bitter.

She really does :dies: But I came to like her I don't know why :rip: And I think Tempest deserved better :neyde:

Anyway, you're at episode 7... From episode 7, I had many many consecutive meltdowns :neyde: Well I had meltdowns the whole season :dies:

Edited by Ladey Gagz

She really does :dies: But I came to like her I don't know why :rip: And I think Tempest deserved better :neyde:

Anyway, you're at episode 7... From episode 7, I had many many consecutive meltdowns :neyde: Well I had meltdowns the whole season :dies:

The only meltdown I've had was when Pearl and Trixie had to go against each other and they stared crying. :giveup: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • Like 1

Ladey Gagz

The only meltdown I've had was when Pearl and Trixie had to go against each other and they stared crying. :giveup: 

Nn :giveup: aalso, I don't know why but I was/am in LOVE with Mrs Kasha Davis she was one of my fave and was doing do well :cryga: 

Nn :giveup: aalso, I don't know why but I was/am in LOVE with Mrs Kasha Davis she was one of my fave and was doing do well :cryga: 

I really didn't form a big attachment to her, but it was sad to see her go.

Max just almost passed out cause her corset? :emma: 

Edited by Brad
#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Meltdowns starting :fan: 

TRIXIE AND PEARL REUNITED I AM CRY :giveup:  

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

As cute as Phi Phi's "out of drag" look is on episode 3, she's a b---h. :emma: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Flippy

I'm going to a meet and greet at a club today (Monday) to meet Trixie Mattel! :cryga: I can't wait to meet her! Also, Max will be there on Friday as well, so I might buy the M&G as well! I'm so excited but idk what I'm supposed to do tbh :giveup:  I'm nervous! 

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

I'm going to a meet and greet at a club today (Monday) to meet Trixie Mattel! :cryga: I can't wait to meet her! Also, Max will be there on Friday as well, so I might buy the M&G as well! I'm so excited but idk what I'm supposed to do tbh :giveup:  I'm nervous! 

girl, congrats!

(ask Trixie if she's uncut tbh) :teehee:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍