💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

Dave Cookie

since they're no longer airing the "female or shemale" episode anymore, does that mean that it's gonna be removed from the dvd release?

I wish Darienne would've been sent home the week of the non-elim because they turned.it.out tonight

Bianca is about to come for Darienne on Untucked tho :popcorn:

KrisFromMars

Is it me or was the newest episode seemed rigged? wtf joslyn was safe? I feel like something happened behind the scenes and trinity may wanted to go home for health reasons or something. The judging tonight seemed fabricated? :huh:

Is it me or was the newest episode seemed rigged? wtf joslyn was safe? I feel like something happened behind the scenes and trinity may wanted to go home for health reasons or something. The judging tonight seemed fabricated? :huh:
True. Joslyn is such a sweetheart, but she needs to get the f*ck out. ASAP preferably. :ohwell:

DrewStevens

Everybody but Adore and Bianca (and maybe Ben) needs to go home.

Darienne annoys me, Courtney is pretty and talented but she is not funny at all, Joslyn is sweet but she needs to learn a lot. I'm glad that Trinity is out, she lowered her standards and now it seems like she is doing amazing just because nobody expects anything from her.

Edited by DrewStevens

KrisFromMars

True. Joslyn is such a sweetheart, but she needs to get the f*ck out. ASAP preferably. :ohwell:

When she brought up the abortion topic + Her Runway look = GOING HOME :fthis:  :grr: