Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy 32nd Birthday, Lady Gaga! (Show her your fave memories here!)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

What are your favorite Gaga memories? Whether you've been here since Joannticipation or you're a hardcore from the SGB days, post your memories here.

I'll kick it off:

My favorite memories include: listening to Just Dance for the first time on Q104.7 (an all men-dominated hiphop station) back in 2008, wearing the ArtRave skirt in Los Angeles in 2014, meeting and interviewing Tony Bennett, and of course, being front row at the Dive Bar Tour in 2016.

Spoiler

euhx21.jpgh6ENp4k.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ryanripley

omg where do i begin :duck:

- the goosebumps when i heard Bad Romance for the first time and my gay genes were activated, like a sleeper agent in those spy action movies

- the hype for her music videos back in the day :giveup: 

- hearing Born This Way for the first time :pray: 

- waking up to the weekly BTW promo singles countdown, Farmville and streaming the whole album on metro.co.uk :sharon:

- the BTW era gagavisions :giveup:

- the BTWB :flutter:

- the ARTPOP announcement and her return from the blackout :cryga:

- itunes fest! :woot: plus all the ARTPOP snippets! :woot: and then the album leaking :selena: 

- watching AHS Hotel premiere with my roommates and eagerly waiting for gaga :giveup: 

- joining GGD :ph34r:

- the PI announcement and premiere, i was banned at the time but i could still use the chat and the chat was flooded with us having meltdowns :giveup: 

- the PI era L O O K S :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: 

- resisting the urge to listen to the Joanne snippets and succeeding :toofunny: 

- Joanne being my favourite album, the SBHTS, the JW music video, the JWT all slaying me back to back that i'm still bald :pray: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

VeguisLG

I'm feeling soft :cryga:

1. Buying the first three albums when I became a LM in 2011.

2. The Marry The Night video.

3. The ICONIC Born This Way Ball. 

4. 2012 Pre-ARTPOP era looks.

5. ARTPOP announcement.

6. Everytime a leak happens :laughga:

7. Perfect Illusion and Joanne announcements.

8. SuperBowl.

9. Joanne World Tour announcement and Coachella.

10. Witnessing (:bon:) her for the first time live this year with the Joanne World Tour:kara:

TeenIdle

My stan card (2013 - present) :diane: Up until that point I was a bigger fan of Katy but I don't wanna talk about my dark past. Here we go... 

Being obsessed with SwineFest and the songs esp. Manicure and Swine :music: 

Discovering Bloody Mary and being spooked by all those "hidden messages" videos :wtfga:

Artpop cover reveal. Ugh it's still so gorgeous

Listening to mostly Gypsy (and Dope) all the time in 2014. Then I got obsessed with Bad Kids (lol) and Judas

Last ArtRave show (had me crying) 

AHS

Superbowl / Grammys / Oscar month

The terrible summer of '16 (Joining GGD helped me through the drought) 

Perfect Slaylusion (I still haven't listened to a song more times in a single day) 

Joanne snippets leaving me bald

Dive Bar Tour stream

Ditching school so I could witness the Joanne leak

Superbowl,  Coachella, JWT

Five Foot Two

Ashley

Wow, I can’t believe you were front row at the Dive Bar! That must’ve been so amazing. It’s my dream to see her in an intimate setting like that.

Some of my favorite memories are seeing her live at the Monster Ball and JWT.

Watching her dedicate Million Reasons and Grigio Girls to Sonja at the JWT.

Going to buy all her albums in person on the day they were released.

Superbowl and Five Foot Two.

27monster27

Finally becoming a fan in the summer of 2015 after hearing DWUW acoustic on Alan Carr Chattyman on Youtube.

he/him/his

-Hearing Poker Face for the first time and being like “Issa bop” :music:

-waking up at like 8am to watch the Bad Romance video and having my skin ripped from my flesh due to the sheer force of amazingness emitting from my computer screen :wtfga:

-Traveling to New York City just to visit her Barney’s Workshop event :tony:

-Drunkenly crying when she emerged from the vessel on stage at the Grammys :selena: 

-watching so you think you can dance for the premiere of the Edge Of Glory video and becoming full of confusion/rage when I got halfway through the video and didn’t see any dancing :triggered:

-organizing the Marry the Night download day and having Gaga tweet about it, then printing out the tweet to have it framed :firega:

-Gaga stopping the artrave to talk to me and make me take of my shirt :selena: 

Smother Em Eh

Hmmmmm....Where do I start?

1. Hearing her on the first time singing Just Dance

2. Jumping on the trampoline and blasting poker face with my friends at their houses when I was ten.

3. Watching the Bad Romance Video

4. Singing Bad Romance and listening to everyone else singing it in 4th grade.

5. Watching her Larry King Live interview in June 2010 with my family. 

6. Singing TEOG with my Mom.

7. Listening to Applause for the first time in the radio and hearing it often at my local froyo shop back in late 2013-early 2014.

8. Listening to ARTPOP for the first time on repeat.

9. Being shook and falling in love with the VMAS 2013 I saw a few years later.

10. Watching her Carpool Karoke episode.

11. Finally listening to PI and listening to it at lunch at school after waiting for so long for it to be released. 

12. Buying Joanne

13. Seeing Gaga live at a black tie jazz event in Vegas a few days after Christmas of 2016.

14. Watching her sing the national anthem live at the superbowl

15. Dancing to her Super Bowl halftime show LIVE!

16. Watching her Grammys Performance

17. Dancing to her AMAS performance last November.

18. Buying Cheek to Cheek

19. Purchasing my poster of her!

LOVE YOU GAGA! And I’m proud to have such a legendary and iconic Artist like you to stan. 

:kara:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

not asher613

Of course she tricked me, she tricks all of us but I have not been the same since I saw this. My heart doesn't belong to me entirely anymore. I'm in love with that woman :saira:

My favorite memories are honestly people like you......and Kayla.....and Zilla...and Tiffa and Haus and Jase and Abby and Mel and Lipgloss and TwistedShadows and Haroon and Sunny (OMG Sunny has my back!!!)...and even.......drew....and all the mods and jeez this list will go on forever.    Little Monsters are my family 4evar!! <3 <3

• Haroon featured and pinned this topic
HausOfMark

This website is the best memory.  I dont have any friends who like Gaga so getting to freak out and nerd out about Gaga with other people has been amazing. Also going to the Monster Ball with my Girlfriend (now wife).

-Mark

Original Diva

My favorite memories? Crying to the Joanne piano version after hearing it for the first time, buying Born this way the day it came out,  watching the Sydney Monster Hall live show on tv when i was only 8.. that was a truly special memory for me.

excuse me no

GaGaAst
On 29/3/2018 at 5:52 AM, JosephH said:

7. Listening to Applause for the first time in the radio and hearing it often at my local froyo shop back in late 2013-early 2014.

8. Listening to ARTPOP for the first time on repeat.

9. Being shook and falling in love with the VMAS 2013 I saw a few years later.

Just curious but did u give up oh her during ARTPOP era..and came back during PRE JOANNE 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived