💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Birthday Leaks

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

There's this site that keeps up with everything Gaga related and provides download links (:lolly:) and they already have all of the previous leaked stuff on their page. But they also have this, ready to be edited with some wonderful download links:

Ls9v3AQ.jpg

What can we expect to leak on this glorious day? :gum:

I won't show the links for obvious reasons :awkney: if someone wants to know the site, PM me

EDIT: They just edited the site; it is a 143 MB file :giveup: downloading

EDIT2: I've been told I can post the site, so here you go:

http://gagafrontrow.blogspot.com.es/p/musicarchives.html?m=1#unreleased

:kara:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She would be happy :triggered:

Do you remember my 32th birthday? When they illegaly leaked my songs/demos that we didn't release for a reason?

But I think and hope that they won’t leak more stuff.

Evan Peters

most people know about gagafrontrow sis no need to be so cautious lol

emma roberts is an abuser

MaryJaneHolland

This is what they leaked

Retrosexual (11-15-06) (Demo 1) 3:51 - Blueberry Kisses (Concept Demo) 2:55 - New York (Rough 1) 3:07 - Panty Party (5-2-07) (rough) 3:38 - RetroPhysical (Demo 1) 3:19 - We are plastic (idea for gaga) 3:32 - Freakshow 3:55 - Blueberry Kisses (Demo 2) 2:10 -   Dirty Ice Cream (Final Version) 3:33 - Fever (Funk Demo) 3:15  - Glitter & Grease 3:15 - Let Love Down 4:09 - Oh Well 3:57 - Fever (Demo 1) 3:41 - Filthy Pop (Demo 2) 2:42 - Take You Out 2:43 - Fever (Demo 2) 3:10 - Filthy Pop (Version 3) 3:19 - Take You Out (Instrumental) 2:31 - German tech 3:20

NintendoMONSTER
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This is what they leaked

Retrosexual (11-15-06) (Demo 1) 3:51 - Blueberry Kisses (Concept Demo) 2:55 - New York (Rough 1) 3:07 - Panty Party (5-2-07) (rough) 3:38 - RetroPhysical (Demo 1) 3:19 - We are plastic (idea for gaga) 3:32 - Freakshow 3:55 - Blueberry Kisses (Demo 2) 2:10 -   Dirty Ice Cream (Final Version) 3:33 - Fever (Funk Demo) 3:15  - Glitter & Grease 3:15 - Let Love Down 4:09 - Oh Well 3:57 - Fever (Demo 1) 3:41 - Filthy Pop (Demo 2) 2:42 - Take You Out 2:43 - Fever (Demo 2) 3:10 - Filthy Pop (Version 3) 3:19 - Take You Out (Instrumental) 2:31 - German tech 3:20

Anything exciting? 

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Anything exciting? 

Not really :emma:

I might download Freakshow tho.

The Bling
11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This is what they leaked

Didn't we already have all of these? :emma:

she was right :giveup: We already got new leaked demos after she wrote this and now we might get more. "one of many" :cryga: 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Didn't we already have all of these? :emma:

Idk :emma: Most of these are demos of unreleased songs and I don't keep up with that :emma:

The other ones are maybe in better quality :emma:

misunderstood
27 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This is what they leaked

:air: We got all of these on Sunday, plus a lot of these are just higher quality version of previously leaked songs, none of this is brand new.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

levander blond

Happy birthday Lady Gaga! 

Hi y'all! It's finally here - 10th anniversary of Lady Gaga on the music scene + the tribute track she & little monsters deserve! Hope you enjoy the song, here are the lyrics! What  do you think? 

I stand up and  I just dance, while I blast to  the poker face 
Paparazzi love me oh, but it's not the perfect love game
It's more like a bad romance, fame is monster, don't be scared
Pray and dance, be dressed well, Donatella's watching, amen fashion 

Decade long and decade strong, we showed our teeth, we did the dope
We drank with Judas and flew to Venus, it's been so great, just you and us
You left us speechless, you left us bald, edges snatched and wigs flew
You gave us sexxx dreams, gave us tunes, million reasons to love you
Applause is your to say thanks, but it's not enough to show you
How much you mean to us, 10 years,  so happy we could die 

When we used to dance in dark, dancing on the edge with you
You showed us well, you told us right, all of us were born this way
We don't need no sinner's prayer, cause we own fashion, like John Wayne
John Wayne, Alejandro or Joanne, we could belong together 

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

:air: We got all of these on Sunday, plus a lot of these are just higher quality version of previously leaked songs, none of this is brand new.

These didn't leak this Sunday :air: These are new :air:

Unless I wasn't aware of this snatching studio version of Glitter and Grease :unicorn:

The Bling
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

These didn't leak this Sunday :air: These are new :air:

Unless I wasn't aware of this snatching studio version of Glitter and Grease :unicorn:

OMG WE GOT GLITTER & GREASE??????? :cryga:

Archived