Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Hillarious Teeth Cover!

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Dear monster hunties,

I was at the bad side of youtube again and stumbled upon this masterpiece:

I have never laughed so hard before about a cover, I just live so much for this, I can't help it :sharon:

Wig! 

SHOW ME YOUR TEETH!

Greetings,

DutchHooooooaaaahkhaaaah

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

justanothergay

It still pops off :sis:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

What the hell did I just watch :sharon:

Yeah, exactly my thought, I always watch bad Lady Gaga covers or pimples being squeezed :derpga:, the bad side of YT anyways.. :sis:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
15 minutes ago, justanothergay said:

It still pops off :sis:

I don’t care who you are or what you believe, all I care about is how you feel about me, show me your teeth. I love you too. Show me your teeth. :firega:

LaLuna
4 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah, exactly my thought, I always watch bad Lady Gaga covers or pimples being squeezed :derpga:, the bad side of YT anyways.. :sis:

The weird side of Youtube is the best side of Youtube :lolly:

derpmonster

Um it wasn't that bad. I was expecting really bad singing. The video, well it's the sort of scheiße I would pull but much better. :sis:

Watching this at 2 am will probably prove to be a bad idea. Nightmares incoming :sweat:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LadyLuca

I think she looks good. Vocals meh. Dancing.......is that even considered dancing?

Still.Its teeth and teeth rocks

High Princess

Don't people like this have anyone... ANYONE... who they could've shown it too beforehand that could have been like, "girl no, don't embarrass yourself like that, it's BAD"???????

Archived