2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What happened?

Nothing

/endthread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

As a self-proclaimed Gagadaily Platinum Moderator I'm closing this thread :ohno: Please don't get hyped over 1 hour of songs you've already heard 10 billion times being played on the radio again or I will have to ban you and your entire family from this cult site  :wub:  The next person who posts in this thread gets 10 warning points effective immediately :ohno: Thanks and have a great day :hug:

Haroon

OMG I FORGOT :giveup: What did I miss? :cryga: I’m guessing nothing too major because there’s nothing on the News homepage :sweat: 

TheRoof
Just now, Haroon said:

OMG I FORGOT :giveup: What did I miss? :cryga: I’m guessing nothing too major because there’s nothing on the News homepage :sweat: 

nothing new :selena:

Creyk
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

she also talked about Fool Me Again

omg what did she say

Haroon
24 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

nothing new :selena:

Was it a total rehash or like some new stuff in an interview even if it’s not about LG6? :omg: 

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Was it a total rehash or like some new stuff in an interview even if it’s not about LG6? :omg: 

i didn't really follow the transmition cause i have no itunes :selena: , but according to the thread they use parts from the Joanne era interview 

ryanripley
21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

at the very start, they mention that after the tour she said she was back in the studio with mark??? :confused: 

but i think they got it twisted from when she said she still has stuff up her sleeve

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chromatic
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

As a self-proclaimed Gagadaily Platinum Moderator I'm closing this thread :ohno: Please don't get hyped over 1 hour of songs you've already heard 10 billion times being played on the radio again or I will have to ban you and your entire family from this cult site  :wub:  The next person who posts in this thread gets 10 warning points effective immediately :ohno: Thanks and have a great day :hug:

This is exactly how every moderater on this site write comments :toofunny:

Nicogly
17 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

JAJAJAJAAJAAJJAJAJA u r insane 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

On 28. 3. 2018 at 11:14 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

The ridiculous accuracy of this post :toofunny: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Epione
On 3/29/2018 at 12:14 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

Did you get WPs for this post?:ladyhaha:

Archived