💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Littlemonsters.com topic (part 2)

candiedroses

Featured Posts

HausOfCarlos

OMG, I'M DYING, I SAW THIS ROOM WHEN HAD 2 MONSTERS ONLY AND I CLICK TO ENTER BUT THE COMPUTER HAS CRASHED

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fusel

• Sexxx

• Hot Space

• gagaismywhore

PROOF THAT GAGA WON'T BE AT THE VMAS:

"Gaga will you be going to the VMAs this year?"

359jw36.jpg

PROOF OF THE MEDIA BLACKOUT STATUS:

2vim3at.jpg

:Gaga: I hope that's enough for you guys. I couldn't get into the ARTPOP room because it was full. :sweat:

I bet if Gaga was in Brazil they'd still say "COME TO BRAZIL"

Edited by glutamate

NathanC

359jw36.jpg

2vim3at.jpg

:Gaga: I hope that's enough for you guys. I couldn't get into the ARTPOP room because it was full. :sweat:

Omfg at the my queen post above :lmao:

Ask her again to confirm when the single is coming out! Ask her if the single is coming out in August

Couldn't sorry :( Too many flooders

HausOfCarlos

359jw36.jpg

2vim3at.jpg

OMFG, I'M DYING, I SAW THIS ROOM WHEN HAD 2 MONSTERS ONLY AND I CLICK TO ENTER BUT THE COMPUTER HAS CRASHED

Hot Space

359jw36.jpg

2vim3at.jpg

Thank you for this. :hug:

msquare91

I just got into the second or third chat room down, and our room was chill as f***! We kept on hoping she'd come to our super sane chat room so we could actually ask her real questions. Meh.

Also, any receipts for her entering the room as "ARTPOP?" Or was the chatroom that somebody else created called ARTPOP? Maybe there's no way to know for sure. I'm hoping so hard that ARTPOP isn't true...I'm sure even if that is the album title, I'll grow to love it, because she'll do amazing things with it, but everything in my gut is shouting, "No, Gaga, no!!!!" Just the way the two words sound together grates against my ears...

MelbHawker

So she's not going to the VMA's. Expected tbh. I hope no-one here has a meltdown.

BUT.. she said she's in the middle of starting press again. Meaning she's coming out of the 'blackout'!

gagabro

Proof that it's her in those chats? I know its her icon, but anyone could copy that. I wish someone had scrolled over the name so it would be completely reliable

So she's not going to the VMA's. Expected tbh. I hope no-one here has a meltdown.

BUT.. she said she's in the middle of starting press again. Meaning she's coming out of the 'blackout'!

Also, she might not be attending, but she could still do a video premiere and/or video album title.

Proof that it's her in those chats? I know its her icon, but anyone could copy that. I wish someone had scrolled over the name so it would be completely reliable

It goes far too fast to even get a decent screenshot nevermind scroll over her name. If you can't accept those then idc.

MrFameKills

"guys let's calm down":lmao: so cute

and they were ****ing cruel last year, but im kinda sad she's not going to the VMAs so we can forget about the rumour she's performing the new single at the VMAs

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

mornin its gaga? I thought she was in the "ARTPOP" room...

She made up that one initially but all the "COME TO BRAZIL/RANDOM PLACE/I LUV U MOMMY" people flooded the **** out of it, so she made up ARTPOP.

Omfg at the my queen post above :lmao:

I seriously think some of them are beyond obsessed. :S

OMFG, I'M DYING, I SAW THIS ROOM WHEN HAD 2 MONSTERS ONLY AND I CLICK TO ENTER BUT THE COMPUTER HAS CRASHED

I'm sorry. :( She goes on it a lot now so you'll definitely get the chance to see her again. :D

Thank you for this. :hug:

You're welcome, it was difficult to speak to her and get proof! lol

EGOT2027

I don't even understand how to get into chats and how to know if Gaga is in them.

HausOfCarlos

I'm sorry. :( She goes on it a lot now so you'll definitely get the chance to see her again. :D

Oh, thank you (: I hope get this chance