Jump to content
funny

Student Does a Presentation on Mariah Carey's Skinniness


The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

I ****ING CACKLED :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

THIS will never NOT be funny

Sigmund Freud, analyze this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Giorno Giovanna

omg lol, i wanna see the full version tho :ladyhaha:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
Link to post
Share on other sites

VOLANTIS

Did she lie?

 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
20 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Did she lie?

 

Technically, yea she did. Mariah isn't skinny, she's A SKINNY QUEEN. 

Major difference.

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody hooker

She deserves an A! Better than any presentation I created. :golfclap:

 

:ladyhaha:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps

how is this a relevant topic for a presentation? :ladyhaha: the educational standards have fallen :smh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, PerfectIllusion said:

They can laugh but Mariah outskinnnied all of them.

giphy.webp

ha Me, I Am A Skinny Chanteuse era is truly iconic

Link to post
Share on other sites

VOLANTIS
5 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Technically, yea she did. Mariah isn't skinny, she's A SKINNY QUEEN. 

Major difference.

I must.. repent.. 

giphy.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...