💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Mind Maze the J&D of Witness

Pop Music

Featured Posts

weed

Honestly if she put the deluxe tracks on the album and cut like 5 songs it would be a great album

OT I don’t think Mind Maze is so bad lmao it’s unique 

IAmNotHere1997

No. And Mind Maze it's not a bad song. I really like it. People dislike it because of the Auto-Tune, but if understand what the song is about, you'll see why she used it.

3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

The whole album is the J&D of Witness. :selena:

(Jk, I like CTTR)

came here to say it, glad i didn't need to

Bradley

Witness is probably my favourite Katy Perry album but yeah I do skip Mind Maze at times.

I don't skip Jewels N' Drugs though.

Lucas

Mind Maze is way better than J&D. Into Me You See is the J&D of Witness. One of the most boring/uninteresting songs I ever heard really

Bradley
On 3/27/2018 at 3:27 PM, GagaInTheZone said:

Mind Maze is way better than J&D. Into Me You See is the J&D of Witness. One of the most boring/uninteresting songs I ever heard really

Into Me You See is a nice ballad, don't get the hate.

Inferno

As much as I think Witness is overall totally wack and also late both visually and musically in terms of the trends that it tried to utilize.....I still don't think production or aesthetic wise anything on Witness is quite as nonsensical as JND existing on ARTPOP is. In fact most of the production on Witness is infinitely better than JND.

I was actually relistening to JND earlier today and while I think its a mess that didn't deserve a place on the album..do I hate it as much as I thought I did? Do I hate it as much as I claim to? Im not sure.....Too $horts verse is embarrassingly enough enjoyable to me, I enjoy Gagas verses as embarrassing as they also are. Idk. Its so cringeworthy, but if it were like an unreleased track that only the fanbase was privvy too I think id secretly enjoy it more. However, I could do without T.I. and Twista personally and I still don't think its a good song. So theres my bloated opinion.

IllusionLover
On 26/3/2018 at 11:38 PM, Possibly Maybe said:

Except “Hey Hey Hey” somehow became a single :toofunny:

Hey Hey Hey isn't a single, The video was just a gift for the fans ala John Wayne

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Smother Em Eh
On 3/26/2018 at 9:19 PM, ReallyVenus said:

Witness is too messy, she lost it once she chose Bon Appetit has a single. 

Yeah that and Swish Swish:awkney:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

whore
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Hey Hey Hey isn't a single, The video was just a gift for the fans ala John Wayne

:what: what kinda “gift” :smh: 

“John Wayne” was a gift cause it served everything everyone wanted. “Hey Hey Hey” just added to Katherine’s meme page :toofunny:

Archived