Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

BorisWasHere?

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

In a thread I saw a user named "BorisWasHere" commented "SOON." and then a few hours later the leaks happened. This was probably just a troll, but is there any confirmation of this (all of his or her comments were deleted.). Thanks. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

RIPheygirl

But what if Boris wasnt  here what if Boris is a ghost what if Boris was the spirit of leakages LEAK FLORENCEs ALBUM NOWWWWWWWWWWW:grr:

jaXXXon

BorisWasHere is either Gaga or someone from her team. That same user shared Applause on this site back in 2013 right before the single dropped and that was the only post made. 

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

BorisWasHere is either Gaga or someone from her team. That same user shared Applause on this site back in 2013 right before the single dropped and that was the only post made. 

No Gaga was @BorisIsHere and she shared Aura.

HairBow

Well, if BorisIsHere is actually Gaga or someone from her team and she is the one who leaked all of the tracks this past weekend, then does anyone think we'll be getting complete versions of some of these new songs in the future?   Because Applause and Aura were leaked by Gaga/her team and those eventually lead to official releases, obviously.

I'm thinking we're maybe possibly hopefully getting something huge for The Fame's 10th Anniversary?  That would be awesome.

I mean regardless of what happens from this point on, I'm so effing jazzed about these leaked tracks. It's been an awesome throwback to FameGa and it takes me back to the days when I first discovered her music in 2009. :)

adamsenigma
44 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

You got everything wrong. :ladyhaha:

The user was @BorisIsHere, which Gaga confirmed it was her, and she leaked Aura. I still remember that holy iconic night. :firega:

FATCAT
Just now, adammonroe said:

You got everything wrong. :ladyhaha:

The user was @BorisIsHere, which Gaga confirmed it was her, and she leaked Aura. I still remember that holy iconic night. :firega:

I was on vacation, it was a wild night.

Purr more, hiss less.

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I was on vacation, it was a wild night.

why can't something like that happen now ugh

LadyLuca

Boris is Gaga, just love her. I bet she goes onto this side atleast 2 times a month.

(not with boris account of course)

also I have 999 likes. Gimme 1 and I have my 1k

GagaMegaFan
6 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Boris is Gaga, just love her. I bet she goes onto this side atleast 2 times a month.

your welcome

ew

17 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

:staymad:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived