NIGHTCRAWLER

which one?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. yay ha or love sick girl?

• Yay Ha
    • Love Sick Girl

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

I just noticed something.. Yay Ha and Love Sick Girl are the same song, except for the chorus! But the lyrics are the same and the melody of the vocals is almost the same as well. I'm shooookd.  I'm kinda disappointed cause they were both part of my fav songs from the leaks, now it's actually only 1 song :toofunny:

Which version do you prefer????

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:derpga: wait what :selena: 

I promise, listen carefully to both, you'll be shook (focus on the lyrics, they're the same, then focus on the vocals, almost the same)

FATCAT

Ribbons, you uncultured swine!

Spoiler

:hor: Just kidding, lovelies ~ <3

Purr more, hiss less.

Oriane

Spin you around too.

Did you at least notice that When she go was the final version of Go Go Go ? :gum:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sunny

Most of these songs are just demos or demos of other demos :air: They're cute tho, and some are bops 

I like dancin', and ponies....

High Princess

Yeah, it's very common when messing around with songs. Sometimes you write it, give it a shot, and then let it rest. After a bit, you come back to it, change it up, and try again. That's probably what a lot of these demos were.

whore

So basically “Love Sick Girl” is Frankensteined from the verses of “Yay Ha” and the pre-chorus of “Spin You Around” :saladga:

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 hours ago, Oriane said:

Spin you around too.

Did you at least notice that When she go was the final version of Go Go Go ? :gum:

Yes I did, this one was more obvious 

TimisaMonster

And Glitter and Grease and Your Freakin Car are the same song too...

Gaga may have made a lot of songs with similar themes and topics and melodies, but picked the best to actually make a finished product. 

I do the same and write a lot of songs with similar concepts and sometimes take from them and Just make them into one or a few songs instead of 10 lol

It's just part of the artistic process and again...these shouldn't have leaked as they are just an insight into her letting out her thoughts

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived