tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

I updated it as well :derpga:

vTtAvGL.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Gagadonna

I stopped counting tbh 

But I'm still mad at "new songs for the tour"/"dive bar tour 2.0" 

ryanripley

i hate this topic because half the time, they're just fan speculated "promises" or something important caused the project/promise to be cancelled

at least she now knows not to speak until she knows it'll happen... 90% of the time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Bling
Just now, PaulaMonster13 said:

Monsters about to get 'trigger'ed :laughga:

They already are :air:

AlexanderMagno
22 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i hate this topic because half the time, they're just fan speculated "promises" or something important caused the project/promise to be cancelled

at least she now knows not to speak until she knows it'll happen... 90% of the time

To be honest, everything before Joanne was actually promised by her, and that's a lot :triggered: then she started shutting her mouth up and fans had to speculate things.

The Bling

I just wanted to make a cute gif to make people laugh and here's everyone either triggered or discussing the nature of these promises :smh::smh::smh:

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

To be honest, everything before Joanne was actually promised by her, and that's a lot :triggered: then she started shutting her mouth up and fans had to speculate things.

most of the stuff in ARTPOP was blocked by her label so we really shouldn't hold it against her

sometimes i think she announced things to get back at the label because they wouldn't let her pick certain singles and she thought if she announces it, they MUST do it only it's backfired on her completely

FATCAT
40 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I stopped counting tbh 

But I'm still mad at "new songs for the tour"/"dive bar tour 2.0" 

VxNrjBR.png

Purr more, hiss less.

AlexanderMagno
Just now, ryanripley said:

most of the stuff in ARTPOP was blocked by her label so we really shouldn't hold it against her

But how do we know that then? That's just a fan theory as well, blaming the label for every bad move. Gaga has always said good things about Interscope. She got Alejandro as a single instead of Dance in the Dark, so is the label really that controlling for the single choices? She said she was part of the single changes during ARTPOP. She defended her label during the ARTPOP era and in her open letter, so no the label didn't block anything.

Gagadonna
48 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

giphy.gif 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But how do we know that then? That's just a fan theory as well, blaming the label for every bad move. Gaga has always said good things about Interscope. She got Alejandro as a single instead of Dance in the Dark, so is the label really that controlling for the single choices? She said she was part of the single changes during ARTPOP. She defended her label during the ARTPOP era and in her open letter, so no the label didn't block anything.

because after ARTPOP she said she was sick of fighting and just wanted to be happy, she's said so many times she had to argue with her label about what she wants and what they want, TFM album cover is one of them (by label, i also mean troy)

it's very clear a lot of backstage drama caused many plans of ARTPOP to be cancelled

Archived