đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fame Demos as New Singles

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

Okay, so I listened to the unreleased tracks that we were blessed with, and 2 of them really stood out to me. 

First was Your Freakin Car. 

So, could you imagine that with Gagas current vocals, a longer chorus and it not being about a car? So, the song, just not called Your Freakin Car. To me, I think it could give Bruno Mars funk stuff a run for his money. It instantly made me think of the 80s when it started. The melody is very catchy, and I would love to hear what she could do with it today. 

The other song that stood out was the demo for Oh Baby. 

Gaga could sing this with Perfect Illusion/Diamond Heart vocals, of course get lyrics for the mumbling/humming part, and crisp up the production. 

What do you guys think? Did these tracks stick out to you? Do you like my ideas? And even better, were there any that you think could still be used today, like I think these could be?

Head Empty

Trigger :giveup:

It would be perfect for a movie soundtrack, maybe even James Bond, and it would be a really unique addition to her discography.

Rifek
23 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

It would be perfect for a movie soundtrack, maybe even James Bond, and it would be a really unique addition to her discography.

HELL YEAH!!!!! :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

JohnWayne92
5 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Honestly, yes. It reminded me of Mockingjay or something similar to it. For some reason, well because I'm obsessed with her, I see J-Law in whatever film this song could be used for. Lyrically, I love it.

Economy

I really liked trigger

Most of them tbh I can't see doing well as singles tho. They are songs to appreciate but not so much hit material

Smother Em Eh

Why not sing them with “Dancin in Circles” vocals?:staymad:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived