💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

weed

oh wow 14 songs

if someone wanna hmuuuu lol if there's only a few good songs i'm down for just those too 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop

can someone please send me a link to download i’m not at my computer rn and i can’t download on my phone

aphrodite

yASSsss

does anyone know who leaked these songs?

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ChicaSkas

I am on mobile and away from  a computer at this time, also my Gmail app has crashed making my replies to the people emailing me impossible to write back from here. 

I would like to urge the users @Sailor @urgency @antpats2 to please not attack or condemn anyone publicly at this time or on this forum as it is causing multiple headaches and I can't put out all the fires at once. I am sure Gagas team will find the correct culprit.

Please refrain from accusations and teaspilling on Gagadaily. While I know all of you love hot tea and drama, now is not the time or place. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

antpats2
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I am on mobile and away from  a computer at this time, also my Gmail app has crashed making my replies to the people emailing me impossible to write back from here. 

I would like to urge the users @Sailor @urgency @antpats2 to please not attack or condemn anyone publicly at this time or on this forum as it is causing multiple headaches and I can't put out all the fires at once. I am sure Gagas team will find the correct culprit.

Please refrain from accusations and teaspilling on Gagadaily. While I know all of you love hot tea and drama, now is not the time or place. 

No thats ok ! I don't wanna cause headaches :) Im happy to assist anyone privately with information, not here to name and shame 

exoskeleton35

GagaDaily mods, in the past Gaga's team has been more lax when it's come to leaks of music. Are they stricter now? I just don't get why somebody can't put them all in a zip file so they can be downloaded? They'll be downloaded anyways. It's the internet. 

River

can someone send it to me privately? I don't use discord.. merci

GOT IT THANKSSSS

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

i downloaded it :tony:

Please share with moi :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bloody hooker

Can someone PM me the songs? I’ve heard them, but I haven’t downloaded them.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived