rumor

'Gaga Dates' changed to March 30??

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

iamjackh

Friday

30 March

Blackwaters 2018 wtffffff

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

The other rumored dates were April indeed, but this is March..

Oh, sorry, my mistake, I thought it's April.

MaryJaneHolland
53 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Why do i feel like we re going to be dissapointed? 

We will be.

TheSlash

Are we monsters so desperate that we already take a search engine as a source of information? :duck::deadbanana: 

Ew, David!

danwasd
10 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Are we monsters so desperate that we already take a search engine as a source of information? :duck::deadbanana: 

We take Twitter "insiders" as a source of info :laughga:

River

It's 7 years for Judas on Easter, Google is celebrating "The most Controversial religious songs" day..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Roboboy

Maybe it does mean something. There’s nothing else on the internet to suggest what BLACKWATERS is. DJWS wouldn’t just be doing this weird **** on Twitter for nothing. Also, if PopNewsFacts, who correctly predicted the names of the new Shawn Mendes singles DAYS before they came out, has said Gaga will release new music in the next month or so. Hold on to your wigs, ladies. 

Phaye Monster

Why would she release a new song when she’s been quiet on social media for a while? She just cancelled her tour, no new music for a while. 

Also, seriously, we’re so desperate that we consider google a rumour?:selena:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

DutchHooker
2 hours ago, KING said:

I doubt something will happen this early, but I’ll wait for the meltdowns. 

75MNq.gif

I'm on the edge of Meltdown.. :interestinga::cryga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

Any source of tea if for us thirsty monsters like what water is for fish.. :trollga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
58 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Why would she release a new song when she’s been quiet on social media for a while? She just cancelled her tour, no new music for a while. 

Also, seriously, we’re so desperate that we consider google a rumour?:selena:

Because she have worked on new music since october with DJWS..

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, LG6IsComing said:

Maybe it does mean something. There’s nothing else on the internet to suggest what BLACKWATERS is. DJWS wouldn’t just be doing this weird **** on Twitter for nothing. Also, if PopNewsFacts, who correctly predicted the names of the new Shawn Mendes singles DAYS before they came out, has said Gaga will release new music in the next month or so. Hold on to your wigs, ladies. 

I hope PopFactsNews is right, I bow down to pray! I hope he knows that we monsters are desperate and he shouldn't fool us. 

Archived