Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bebe Rexha's Meant To Be reaches #4 on Hot 100

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

"Meant" gains in all metrics, as it lifts 4-3 on Radio Songs (103 million, up 12 percent); keeps at No. 6 on Digital Song Sales (35,000, up 3 percent); and jumps 18-11 on Streaming Songs (22.8 million, up 3 percent). It tops Hot Country Songs for a 16th week. On Country Airplay, it rises 9-7 with Greatest Gainer honors for a second consecutive week (30 million, up 14 percent). The crossover hit concurrently elevates 8-5 on Adult Pop Songs and 9-6 on Pop Songs.

It's predicted to move up to the #2 Spot Next Week.

So what do y'all think about her?  I like her tbh cuz she got decent bops and writes her own songs, definition of an authentic artist for me:wub: SO STREAM MEANT TO BE AND SUPPORT OUR POP GIRLS! HELP HER SNATCH THAT NUMBER ONE FROM DRAKE:gaycat:

swordstalker

Love her!! She’s humble, crazy talented, sweet and beautiful :wub:. Like Gaga, very few artists can match her ability to produce ear worms. Let’s not forget, The Monster is originally hers :pray: Eminem feat. Bebe Rexha; how I would have loved to see that perched at number 1 :sis:

Green Detox

And here is a Version serviced to Pop Radio. Kind of solo one but you can still hear FGL on some parts

DaftFameMonster

#4 peak? Mhmm 

Applause and Million Reasons are better we- xoxo

The Child

Out of all her songs I never thought that it’ll be this one to be the most successful.

Justice for I Got You! :grr:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

rumours

I just can’t like a song that contains Florida Georgia Line. 

I’d have to inhale another type of “line” for me to find their music remotely interesting. 

weed

Wowwwwww! Come through Bebe! Y’all know she’s been trying to get a hit lmao she finally got one! Happy for her 

Miel

I like her, actually quite a bit.

But this song... anyway, congrats Bebe!

3 points in and ready for more

Green Detox
19 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Wowwwwww! Come through Bebe! Y’all know she’s been trying to get a hit lmao she finally got one! Happy for her 

Yes lol. Next goal for her would be a hit album

Teal Ambition

Absolutely love this song but I Got You deserved to smash :giveup: It's a bop :kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived